Cali Khalif: wax hargaysa yaala oo ubahanahay majiraan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Mr Galaydh said there is nothing in hargeisa that he can be tempted with be it presidency or cabinet position.

when was this but i must say he is the president our ppl have had yet. he actually cares about dhulo interests. unlike xaglatoosiye and indhasheeel

but was this video recent or is it some old vid from 2014. and yeah i am guessing ur reer Hagar. i have many friends. libaaxyada dhulbahante.

no this video is new and I think its in Dubai yesterday

It was filmed yesterday. I am not reer Hagar but I have a lot of reer Hagar friends

I am Khalid habarwa

Garaad Darawiish

no this video is new and I think its in Dubai yesterday

It was filmed yesterday. I am not reer Hagar but I have a lot of reer Hagar friends

I am Khalid habarwa
ur the most landheer of all of us mashallah. Here to karbaash idoors and dhabacyo together aint it? Where do reer habarwaa live today? as in towns i am guessing cayn

I
mashallah allo dhulbahnte jiifka ka kaaci. aduunka hormaar baa lo jooga. anakana puntland iyo somaliland baan bursaaneyna. la villaha ila l'aah:kanyehmm:

Sxb subxanallah!!

Siiland wuxu bilaabey sharci Daro !waxay bilaaben shidal baaris gobolka sool Iyo sanaag

Ya Allah. Ya naga celiya idoorta inkarta badan

Siilanyo ey ha waso.

Garaad Darawiish

Siilanyo the fucking transgender with a pussy and dick

Go die in a hole
Indr idoor dul dhulvahnte wax ka MA qaadi Karaan sababta dee Niman gob gob dalay ah baa deGan. Unless all dhulos agree on this they can't. We are not habar cawaaan or habar ceeb jeeclo our land is our land and we control it and decide it's fate. And if this is OK by dhulabhante elders then dhulos youth should be employed and the money should be used to develop dhulos lands.

waraabe

Your superior
Indr idoor dul dhulvahnte wax ka MA qaadi Karaan sababta dee Niman gob gob dalay ah baa deGan. Unless all dhulos agree on this they can't. We are not habar cawaaan or habar ceeb jeeclo our land is our land and we control it and decide it's fate. And if this is OK by dhulabhante elders then dhulos youth should be employed and the money should be used to develop dhulos lands.
Idoor own qurjile, stop pretending otherwise online lol

if khaatumo was to be its own state how can it sustain itself as it doesnt have sufficient resources.

Atleast in PL you guys are stake holders unlike SL.

waraabe

Your superior
We've owned u for 309 year. How can a sub sub sub sub clan of darood bully a tribe of Isaaq. Don't talk shit or else it off to the zoo it is.:camby:

Lol 300 years ago darod didn't exist. Darod is simply bunch of small clans united behind a banner to defend themselves against big clans like isaaq

Garaad Darawiish

if khaatumo was to be its own state how can it sustain itself as it doesnt have sufficient resources.

Atleast in PL you guys are stake holders unlike SL.
We will incorporate Warsan lands under us and use Las qoray port. Soon is the most oil rich region of Somalia sxb

Garaad Darawiish

Lol 300 years ago darod didn't exist. Darod is simply bunch of small clans united behind a banner to defend themselves against big clans like isaaq
Mate there is irw gadabuurzi than Isaaq. U have always been under ur bug brother dario and when u don't behave ur punished like 88 and dervish days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts