Cali Khalif says farmaajo isn't the president of khatumo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
he says farmaajo is the president of xamar in talks with somaliland.

@Canuck do you agree with Cali Khalif regarding his statement on farmaajo being the president of only xamar & not SSC (Khatumo)

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
FB_IMG_1486917645130-464x300.jpg

There is nothing to respect. He is a man seeking refuge in SL administration and does an say what they make say and do. Nothing impressive about that. He is puppet because he overplayed his hand.

There is nothing to respect. He is a man seeking refuge in SL administration and does an say what they make say and do. Nothing impressive about that. He is puppet because he overplayed his hand.
inshallah we will throw these puppets to the waste bin. These qaashin are devoid of pride, should be banned from being associated with somali ppl

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Wait, is Khatumo state another break away state? I was under the impression that they wanted to be a part of Somalia?

So what does Khalif believe his state to be? A part of Somaliland or its own country?

He believes whatever gets him refuge status in Hargeisa because he will get killed or jailed otherwise :kanyeshrug:

This is why you see him attacking the President making a common SL slur that the President of Somalia is only President of Mogadishu :francis:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
He believes whatever gets him refuge status in Hargeisa because he will get killed or jailed otherwise :kanyeshrug:

This is why you see him attacking the President making a common SL slur that the President of Somalia is only President of Mogadishu :francis:

That man is a coward, i hope the people of Khatumo impeach his ass and vote for a new leader :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What benefit does it bring? All it does is bring about conflict, separation and "us and them" mindsets. Whatever little benefit it might bring is outweighed by the cons.
There's many benefits of qabil for example if you go to a foreign country & you become stranded or you need help of some sort or perhaps you lost contact with your relatives through your tribe you can find out anything & get the help you require regardless of where you're in the world.

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
Surah Al Hujutat 49:13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending