Caffeine doesn’t work on me

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Work on your sleep lil sis, and dont overdue coffee, maybe once a day or else you'll get dependent.
I’ve been sleeping very early lately but I still have exams the half term is coming up soon though 🙏🏽🙏🏽

NidarNidar

Punisher
I’m losing my mind aren’t I :damn:
Don't overstress yourself, you're better off studying in 15-minute sections and taking 5-minute breaks in between, set a limit and don't overdo it, sleep early, get plenty of water and add a little bit of sea salt to it.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Don't overstress yourself, you're better off studying in 15-minute sections and taking 5-minute breaks in between, set a limit and don't overdo it, sleep early, get plenty of water and add a little bit of sea salt to it.
Thanks walalo I’ve got a question though how good is Ireland my cousin is thinking about moving there :cosbyhmm:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Thanks walalo I’ve got a question though how good is Ireland my cousin is thinking about moving there :cosbyhmm:
There has been influx of refugees from the UK going through the Northern Ireland border and 90,000 Ukraines, public transport and even the rental market is a mess right now, ngl finding a house will be hard, especially in the capital, the prices are more expensive than in the UK.

Unless he or she is splitting the rent it's economical to rent alone, even on a large salary.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Ngl finding a house will be hard, especially in the capital, the rental market is a mess and the prices are more expensive than in the UK.

Unless he or she is splitting the rent it's economical to rent alone, even on a large salary.
I wish I was Irish sometimes but eh I was born in Bristol close enough :denzelnigga:.Maybe I should move to Ireland in the future probably Cork :banderas: .

NidarNidar

Punisher
I wish I was Irish sometimes but eh I was born in Bristol close enough :denzelnigga:.Maybe I should move to Ireland in the future probably Cork :banderas: .
If the UK didn't leave the EU you could be getting the same rate for UNI, Cork is like Dublin but in the mid-2000s before the influx of people, it's a very artsy liberal city, very hilly.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I once had a co worker admit to doing coke while at work.

200w (2).gif

She was very energetic