These Incompetent ministers must be replaced
Ministry of planning
Ministry of Interior
Ministry of fisheries
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Transportation
Ministry of Foreign affairs
Ministry of Agriculture

I would also want to dismantle Entire Hirshabele State it's completely unfunctioning state with un educated leaders which was installed by NN

These Incompetent ministers must be replaced
Ministry of planning
Ministry of Interior
Ministry of fisheries
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Transportation
Ministry of Foreign affairs
Ministry of Agriculture

I would also want to dismantle Entire Hirshabele State it's completely unfunctioning state with un educated leaders which was installed by NN
Who’s NN

Kinda suprising that you dont know about the double N organization
I thought they’re known as CBB? I just don’t get the abbreviations. Apparently he did nothing during his term and hid in his presidential palace. He wanted friendly relations with Ethiopia and he successfully prevented Kenya from getting 100km+ of our coastline. I don’t know how I feel about him cuz almost any source of info I find seems kinda biased or too uncritical. Same with HSM. Qabil politics is full of lies and trying to decipher truthful vs non truthful info is difficult. The main difference that I found between him and HSM is that he’s way less corrupt or he’s much better at hiding it. Also he didn’t engage with the kwaarji and xamar was unsafe but one could argue this was a part of his long term strategy to build up the military which would explain his extension in office and refusal to step down.

I thought they’re known as CBB? I just don’t get the abbreviations. Apparently he did nothing during his term and hid in his presidential palace. He wanted friendly relations with Ethiopia and he successfully prevented Kenya from getting 100km+ of our coastline. I don’t know how I feel about him cuz almost any source of info I find seems kinda biased or too uncritical. Same with HSM. Qabil politics is full of lies and trying to decipher truthful vs non truthful info is difficult. The main difference that I found between him and HSM is that he’s way less corrupt or he’s much better at hiding it. Also he didn’t engage with the kwaarji and xamar was unsafe but one could argue this was a part of his long term strategy to build up the military which would explain his extension in office and refusal to step down.
cbb is online social media army and they’re NN supporters. During farmaajos era there were reports of tons of paid off bots and propaganda during his term

cow

VIP
Lol no he wasn't. He will replace QQ in Galmudug and Sanbaloolshe will be the new Nisa chief

Same crap was being said about deni "he will resign because he will compete for Somalia presidency"

How did that turn out? No one in somalia would leave from a position of power. Galnus is very divided place, mahad salaad has no guarantee he will win. Infact the ball is firmly in Qoorqoor court. He can easily join farmaajo/deni/sharif and oppose ulusow but he hasn't so far.

If mahad salad is kicked out then he is kicked out.

Mahad salaad is not well liked in Dhusamareb as it is a suufi stronghold. And mahad salaad is a wahaabi.

Jungle

VIP
Same crap was being said about deni "he will resign because he will compete for Somalia presidency"

How did that turn out? No one in somalia would leave from a position of power. Galnus is very divided place, mahad salaad has no guarantee he will win. Infact the ball is firmly in qoor Qoorqoor court. He can easily join farmaajo/deni/sharif and oppose ulusow but he hasn't so far.

If mahad salad is kicked out then he is kicked out.
Qoor Qoor is in Dhusamareb. What is he is going to do? cayr ciil aa haayo sidu ku jifaa madaxtooyadaas qq mooryaan asigo salebaan ah :drakelaugh:The next president being cayr is a certain and waceysle have a shout for VP. When his term finishes QQ will leave.

Sheikh Shakir is going to visit dhusamareeb in the coming weeks as well :mjlol:

He didn't deliver all the galmudug mps when farmaajo was in power, less than half :pachah1: iska hadal lama rabo sxb

Somalia cabinet ministers are the most useless in the world, they don't have any job description and the few that have, HSM family has took over

cow

VIP
Qoor Qoor is in Dhusamareb. What is he is going to do? cayr ciil aa haayo sidu ku jifaa madaxtooyadaas qq mooryaan asigo salebaan ah :drakelaugh:The next president being cayr is a certain and waceysle have a shout for VP. When his term finishes QQ will leave.

Sheikh Shakir is going to visit dhusamareeb in the coming weeks as well :mjlol:

He didn't deliver all the galmudug mps when farmaajo was in power, less than half :pachah1: iska hadal lama rabo sxb

Sheikh Shakir and mahad salaad can't stand each other.

Ayr are divided into religious sects. The suufis are the most dominat in dhuusamareeb and guriceel. Mahad salad tried multiple times to get rid of them and only farmaajo was able to do so.

Qoorqoor is a political enemy to sheikh Shakir but mahad salad is a religious enemy which is even worse for them.

As for your VP point I say, I hope you get it. It will be the end of galnus in mx areas which is what I want.