Buhoodle Sheekh declares Jihad on Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You have big dreams. I heard when people chew bare khat they build high raised buildings & space shuttles only to find out the next day that it was all a facade. I've got one word for you 'buhoodle' :ftw9nwa:
Buhoodle can be captured at anytime.There is a reason Cali khalif used to avoid there.Since that would give Sland military a reason to enter the town.Btw how is your "president" dhulos really need to shut up.You are at our mercy,no one not Xamar or puntland can save you from us.You are broke with no money and weapons

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Buhoodle can be captured at anytime.There is a reason Cali khalif used to avoid there.Since that would give Sland military a reason to enter the town.Btw how is your "president" dhulos really need to shut up.You are at our mercy,no one not Xamar or puntland can save you from us.You are broke with no money and weapons
The day you capture buhoodle is the day pigs will fly :ftw9nwa:

When the rest of the world will be exploring space and mining asteroids, Somali's will still be killing eachother over 3 km sq of land.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We gonna do that we gonna do this you ain't gonna do shit:camby:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Dhulnahate doesn't need Mj, they can bravely defeat isaaq and occupy their land. That is the dhulbahante I use to know these days.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulnahate doesn't need Mj, they can bravely defeat isaaq and occupy their land. That is the dhulbahante I use to know these days.
You wish to see harti divided Sade boy lol atleast harti is united in jubbada hoose. I bet that makes your upper lips quiver of fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts