Breaking Xarakat AS advance towards Baxdo

I thought they had an arrangement with Kebab?

:pachah1:It’s your turn to watch from the sidelines. These mfkers got inspired by the Taliban blitz

Most definitely they got inspired, they were running away from the GM army before Taliban uprising and once Taliban took over Kabul they got inspired and went crazy kkkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Last week you were saying that Al-shabab captured Camaraa and Bacaydwen. You forget your lies
Bacaadweyn and Amara are still currently under AS after your ilk ran away they are now advancing rapidly Keep screaming fake
news wont make it go away go liberate your people :hemad:

If GM or any state official focused on their local security instead of politics in xamar and the next elections this wouldn't have happened

Bacaadweyn and Amara are still currently under AS after your ilk ran away they are now advancing rapidly Keep screaming fake
news wont make it go away go liberate your people :hemad:

Bun why are you still spreading fake news. Galmudug military is victorious and Galmudug towns and cities continue to thrive. Reer Galmudug is united.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's unbelievable how you turned this into FKD

Anyway I hope the locals stand to their ground.

Are they gonna get any help?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Wheres PL to help there friends?
:ohdamn:

Waryaa, why you always get excited when AlShabaab wins and government soldiers loose in a battle?:mjkkk:

You need to stop supporting terrorists online as it would look bad for all us and can get you blacklisted, grow tf up, you can't be frying your brain with weed 24/7 and at the preach terror and rape in Somalia from the comfort of your welfare Canadian county at the same time.