Breaking: US Drone strike kills Hassan Dahir Aweys son!!!!

To clear things up for the people here, Ibrahim Xassan was a professor and known to be a relatively normal guy who just owned farms and wasn’t known to be affiliated with Shabaab that went about his business. His death is still controversial and the dowlad has even limited adding it to their war saxaafadeed since he either might have been an accomplice or was killed by accident. It’s not official yet but there are suspicions. I would ask Reer CBB to hold off for a bit until the truth is uncovered. This man wasn’t a confirmed shabaab affiliate even though him being killed near a shabaab leader caused suspicion and there’s currently baaris going on. Hold off until there’s a confirmation.
I smell morayanism and you couldn’t hold losing a terrorist you’re sugarcoat his doctor and shyt you can cry a river too. I’m glad the Might USA smoke the son of terrorist ex moryan xaran kunax he can rest in hell.

From what I can gather these reports, it seems to find the Abudullahi Nadir guy - who was reported to be married to the sister of Sheekh Hassan Dahir Aweys - the son of Hassan Dahir Aweys was under surveillance for both American and Somali intelligence services.

They also avoid contacts and only have a few body guards they trust. They tend to stay in the bush or in safe houses in villages in deep Lower Shabeele and Middle Jubba regions.

However, it doesn't look like the son of Hassan Dahir Aweys was the target himself. And when intelligence services want to find a fugitive, every family member and friend of that fugitive is under surveillance. It is most likely that the son of Hassan Dahir Aweys wasn't aware that he was tracked and seemed was using his phones to communicate. However, most likely every bit of his communication was getting intercepted. And it is most likely his confidence that he was not tracked that eventually got him and his uncle (Abdullahi Nadir) taken out.

Law enforcement and secret services allow people who are tracked to develop the confidence that it is business as usual and nobody is following them. So it is this patience that eventually bears dividend.

This is how Saddam Hussein (AHUN) was caught. His younger wife fled to Lebanon after his government was overthrown. American and Jordanian intelligence tracked her to a small apartment in Beirut, Lebanon. They watched her for awhile. She traveled back to Iraq in order to get financial help from her husband. Saddam (AHUN) at the time only had a one guy who was communicating with him. She found out the guy and contacted him. Saddam didn't meet his wife but instructed the guy to give her money from an undisclosed location in Tikrit, Iraq.

The American intelligence through their Kurdish spies watched the guy and eventually captured him. He was tortured that he eventually gave up the location where the former president was hiding.

So in the case of Sheikh Hassan Dahir Awey's son, it seems he was tracked and his movement was watched, especially when he traveled to Middle Jubba region.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Hassan Dahir Aweys speaks on his the death of Shabaab’s leader and his son.

A grieving father. Samar iyo imaan Allaha ka siiyo. Gacan ka xaqdaran aa dishay.

Alot of people will answer for alot of things during the day of judgement. We are blinded by hate..at this rate, I pray that we reconcile during my lifetime.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Remember, no American/European looses their life for meeting 'a terrorist'. No American/ European gets mistakenly bombed in the west. Do you how many innocents that get killed in these drone strikes? How is America/FGS different than AS in this regard.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Remember, no American/European looses their life for meeting 'a terrorist'. No American/ European gets mistakenly bombed in the west. Do you how many innocents that get killed in these drone strikes? How is America/FGS different than AS in this regard.
We have no time for niceties. I used to be sympathetic to Hassan Dahir but it’s clear he’s a terrorist sympathiser.

Lock them all up or kill any potential terrorist. Let’s stop wasting our time. Collateral damage will always happen and can’t be avoided. I’d rather bomb the terrorists and unfortunately a civilian or two dies with them than have them kill a 1000 people in Xamar.

The only good ~~communist~~ Shabaab a dead ~~communist~~ Shabaab

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
We have no time for niceties. I used to be sympathetic to Hassan Dahir but it’s clear he’s a terrorist sympathiser.

Lock them all up or kill any potential terrorist. Let’s stop wasting our time. Collateral damage will always happen and can’t be avoided. I’d rather bomb the terrorists and unfortunately a civilian or two dies with them than have them kill a 1000 people in Xamar.

The only good ~~communist~~ Shabaab a dead ~~communist~~ Shabaab
You can't be this morally deprived.You are a diaspora justifying being ok with rural folks, who don't have the resources to move to even Mogadishu loosing their lives for the potential greater good.

The only solution I see fit is reconciliation. An agreement between both sides.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You can't be this morally deprived.You are a diaspora justifying being ok with rural folks, who don't have the resources to move to even Mogadishu loosing their lives for the potential greater good.

The only solution I see fit is reconciliation. An agreement between both sides.
What was that famous George Bush phrase? 'We do not negotiate with terrorists'. That's my view on it.

What has being a diaspora got to do with my opinion. My people back home do not like Wahhabis even. They kill any khawarij on sight and do not put up with them. We fought them to do the death till we broke them. Half of Shabaab's leadership is under Guriceel and Dhusamareeb's ground lol.

:mjkkk:
Kulaha reconciliation. May they be bombed to oblivion along with their accomplices inshallah

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Tuug terriost dahir awes loves his white master
02DEA025-0E38-4C14-B837-F2077C7DEE3A.jpeg