Breaking: PL vp complains about lack of salary

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead:

E99A9B86-52E8-4505-B3CF-91EE678F0859.jpeg

Fat Gaas Jr probably been taking his salary

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
He didn't get the memo. The salaries of politicians in Somalia is $0 a month but they can earn more if they steal I mean work hard.

@Reiko telling fake stories about maids in Punanland meanwhile even the PL VP doesn’t get paid :russ:

Now what’s more believeable the mj kids washing cars in my neighborhood in hargeisa or her story? Remember even a Vice President doesn’t get paid and there’s only 1 business in all of Puntland worth mentioning. Not a lot of opportunities there washing cars in hargeisa is better than the alternatives

Remember the punans and their fake world bank report kulaha workers in Bosaso make $4 a day on average compared to $1 a day in Hargeisa :dead:

They saying niggas working in restaurants making $4 more daily than their Vice President makes :damn:

If your own Vice President and soldiers don’t get paid then I’m pretty sure nobody gets paid. Reer PL live off of remittances sent from the diaspora almost exclusively

waraabe

Your superior
Don't act like you guys pay your dhulos.
:drakekidding:
How long did it take for you to cut that out? It's dreadful.
:mjlol:

lets stick to the subject sxb, i am genuinely curious as to how the VP of your state isnt paid ike your troops and civil servants :faysalwtf:

other than gaas and gaas jr, who gets paid in puntland :gucciwhat:

Anyone want to start taking bets on how long it will be before Camey deflects to SL and puts the final nail in the coffin of Dhulbahante- MJ relations?

Anyone want to start taking bets on how long it will be before Camey deflects to SL and puts the final nail in the coffin of Dhulbahante- MJ relations?

Count down to ina CAmey, to defect to Somaliland, He will definitely say 'Let's capture Garowe'.

At least garowe has running water and better roads. First the people those politicians serve the people not themselves.
Talk all trash you want but you never compete with puntland.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Subhan'Allah waal'cadim, when are Dhulbahante not ever begging.
Alhamdulillah, finally the MJ elite have come their senses. Never again shall money be funnelled into this useless, shameless, deplorable clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending