Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Nuux Taani be a witness to a major defeat by Puntland?

Puntland defeated Somaliland in Aricadeeye in 2004 but Abdullahi Yusuf jeopardised by Abdullahi Yusuf on whose term in October 2007 Laascaanood fell while being the President of tge Transitional Federal Republic which Lasanod falls in.

Starscream it's the response to Puntland deploying tanks to the frontline Somaliland mustered a few less than a handful.

But because I covered Puntland ones extensively in the previous pages I had to highlight the Somaliland one too as I report on the truth though I am with Puntland.

(Sshush I am luring them into a false sense of confidence the only thing new with that makeshift tank is its painting)
From what I could gather around it seems pl after running away from there territory in sool are trying to attack from my territory (more likely this group is faysal falaalug) and god qaboob, bocaame.
Question in general dhulos we're the only harti given tanks is the tanks used by pl the ones that use to belong to nalaye ahmed?
If so is it driven by mj from what I could gather mj have made it clear they're not gonna get involved meaning this fight is exclusively ugaryahan affairs:whoa:
If this is the case
Is basically bah ararsame + jamac siyaad + barked + isaaq+gaddbursi vs half ugaryahan :whoa:
On paper sl should relatively easily win so why are they afraid:ohhh:

Starscream I can't divulge on military issues but Somaliland is really scared because they know they have moved too far away from their nearest clan village.

draco there shall be a fight first winner takes all. 2004 Puntland, 2007 Somaliland and 2018 unknown!

30 tanks did they get them from the Tank graveyard?

2018 is the year Puntland finally dies. Nobody really says it but we're 60km from Garowe knocking down it's last defenses and after that the city is ours. Since its the capital of PL that means PL will be officially dead and they'll probably retreat to Paulsaso Formosaland aka Bosaso because they only control half of Galkacyo .

Somaliland sipping through the tank graveyard after only finding two 'intact' tanks and putting fresh paint on them but the net sum stays at only two.

tank-graveyard.jpg

Oday Sanaag you have concentrated and assembled all your troops at the frontline where they are needed.

After a heavy defeat they will be shot at by the local residents in Laascaanood who will take advantage of the fleeing troops.

They‘ll have to leg it to Oog.

The minute the bullets are fired in the frontline a firefight will occur inside Lasanod local pro Puntland militia will launch a attack on the few Somaliland soldiers stationed at the prison, city and region administrative building and local Police headquarters.

Fleeing Somaliland troops will be ambushed from Tukaraq to Laascaanood.

There will be ‘a grab everything you can from a fleeing SNM‘ sports day in Laascaanood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts