BREAKING NEWS Puntland Recaptures Tukaraq from Somaliland. Somaliland Defeated !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What has darood unity done for you before.. We have been systematically taking back what is ours for decades..

You could say it is the opposite, nigga you guys went in and started blasting... Now let us do some blasting :ohno:
"What has darood unity done for you before" are you retarded aabahaa wase?! Don't freak out When Darodism is mentioned. Siilka quful kuxiro.

What has darood unity done for you before.. We have been systematically taking back what is ours for decades..

You could say it is the opposite, nigga you guys went in and started blasting... Now let us do some blasting :ohno:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Garowe does not belong to Isaaq since when was it yours? :mjlol:

And Burco belongs to reer Gedo :pachah1:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
"What has darood unity done for you before" are you retarded aabahaa wase?! Don't freak out When Darodism is mentioned. Siilka quful kuxiro.
My bad man, I can't f*ck with a whole clan like that.. I don't want smoke with your community, we good Garowe? #GetTheStrap :browtf:

Unite, get strong and prosper all you want saaxib. It's all good but leave Somaliland alone and respect our borders... :damedamn:

My bad man, I can't f*ck with a whole clan like that.. I don't want smoke with your community, we good Garowe? #GetTheStrap :browtf:

Unite, get strong and prosper all you want saaxib. It's all good but leave Somaliland alone and respect our borders... :damedamn:
So how do you expect to reach Garowe?
I don't think you want unity.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
So how do you expect to reach Garowe?
I don't think you want unity.
I don't think they even want to go to Garowe..

I am against unity in the sense of uniting with Somalia under one flag and one country..

I am not against uniting in the sense of mutual growth in economy, military and all that good stuff.. When we are not killing each other tho :fantasia2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am against unity in the sense of uniting with Somalia under one flag and one country..

I am not against uniting in the sense of mutual growth in economy, military and all that good stuff.. When we are not killing each other tho :fantasia2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol, you be going through 50 cent's instagram? Dude is a troll, he got the hashtag #Getthestrap trending

The Somaliland borders go right next to Garowe.
So you don't want "your" borders now?:comeon:
You need to choose between clan enclave or seperatism based on borders by grandpa whitey's pencils and rulers:childplease:
Isn't that what you guys love so much?:childplease:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The Somaliland borders go right next to Garowe.
So you don't want "your" borders now?:comeon:
You need to choose between clan enclave or seperatism based on borders by grandpa whitey's pencils and rulers:childplease:
Isn't that what you guys love so much?:childplease:
Garowe is outside our borders so chill, we don't want a West Garowe and East Garowe situation here do we.. :comeon:

Garowe is outside our borders so chill, we don't want a West Garowe and East Garowe situation here do we.. :comeon:
:childplease:Choose between clan enclave or Grandpa Whitey's beloved borders that he drew with pencils and rulers :childplease: You really think that you can rule all of British Somaliland?:childplease: How do you expect to do that?:childplease::cosbyhmm::mjlol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
:childplease:Choose between clan enclave or Grandpa Whitey's beloved borders that he drew with pencils and rulers :childplease: You really think that you can rule all of British Somaliland?:childplease: How do you expect to do that?:childplease::cosbyhmm::mjlol:
Like we are doing currently, we control most of Sool and Sanaag.

#GetTheStrap

Where are pl stationed after the latest battle. Last i heard they captured tukarq and were advancing to gambadhe
Am hearing conflicting stories from both are in tukaraq to the fighting is west of tukaraq. :damedamn:
Most are saying the fighting is happening mountains west of tukaraq:damedamn:

Like we are doing currently, we control most of Sool and Sanaag.

#GetTheStrap
You guys are really delusional :mjlol: But ofcourse the PL are aggressors because the damn Xaarti are fighting the Sonaliland army whose commander is from Gabiley:pachah1:
Going by Granpa Whitey's borders makes no sense and it'll only make it harder for ictiraaf
How do you expect to capture this::mjlol:?
britishsomalilandmap.jpg

420d01b7544f0348ffff802afffffff0.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Am hearing conflicting stories from both are in tukaraq to the fighting is west of tukaraq. :damedamn:
Man f*ck Somali “media” they are mouthpieces for their clans. There is no independent news that can tell us reliable news.

I called back home and even spoke with a Warangali friend who spoke with his relatives back home and they all said Tukaraq is still being controlled by SL.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

There is a lot of fake news going around. I am hearing conflicting shit as well.

We will know for sure in the next few days who lost and who gained land.

But this is definitely moral victory for PL and strategic military failure for SL. I am not deluded enough to think otherwise when a decorated Colonel was lost on our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.