BREAKING NEWS: Failed Assassination Attempt On Faysal Cali Waraabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
M-wi0clw.jpg

Nin Aan Taageerada Xisbiga Ahayn Ayaa Hotelka Soo Galay Markeliya Gabadh Ag fadhiday Ayaa Ka Diday Oo Tidhi Waar Maxaad Ahayd Dabadeed Wuxuu Yidhi Isug Adaa Igarane !!!! Gabadhii Askartii Ayey Si Hoose Ugu Yeedhay Ninkiina Waa La Qabtay Laba Baaskooladood Oo Buux Buuxa Ayaa Laga Soo Saaray Waxaana Lagu Sii Wadaa Saldhiga Dhexe!!!! Alle Kama Dhigin Laakiin Halkaa Waxaa La Rabay In Lagu Khaarajiyo Musharax Faysal Cali Waraabe
The story is still developing!

Looks like Mr Hyena is paranoid. A person with the right to bear arms had a seat in a public place and all of a sudden he's an assassin

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How legit is the sources anyways?
Source close to me in Hargeisa confirmed that the police are investigating.
Why would anyone want to assassinate Faysal he is not a serious contender .
Faysal has said a lot of things and has made a lot of enemies.
This guy knows that he is about to die.
Mandheera prison is hell:pachah1:his nails are going to be pulled out :pachah1:his teeth are going to be snapped :pachah1:hes going to get a hot iron rod shoved up his anus:pachah1:
Al shabaab sleeper?
No its believed to be a citizen from Mogadishu according to this source: http://www.gaaroodi.net/2017/11/10/...ka-bedbaaday-dil-laga-soo-abaabulay-muqdisho/

Bohol

VIP
I find it strange that all those "plots" are stopped in Hargeisa on time. Seems like a false flag, even advanced western countries like USA and UK can't stop assassinations, massacres and suicide attacks.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I find it strange that all those "plots" are stopped in Hargeisa on time. Seems like a false flag, even a advanced western countries like USA and UK can't stop assassinations, massacres and suicide attacks.
Well if the culprit turns out to be a Xamari wadani will lose :pachah1:kulmiye will win by a landslide :pachah1:sweet mama:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts