IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You thought! :drakelaugh::umad:

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

I was a bit of menace as a kid. My Mum sent me to burco to live with my aunty. We had this brown, chocolate-nutty jaariyad. Truly beautiful. I would catch her gazing at me a lot. At first I thought it was nothing. But there was this day were our washing machine broke down so our jaariyad had to hand wash our clothes. I still remember it till this day. She sat in the front yard on a little stool with two red buckets. One with soapy water and one with the dirty clothes. She washed and washed. Then it came to my boxers. Our eyes met. She then twisted my boxers and bit her lower lip enticingly. Several hours passed. I then went of to my room to find her in a bati. The bati was special. It had a distinctive blue morpho pattern. She said softly "Iga dhaamey". She was embarrassed. I replied "without a doubt". I took of my leather belt off, straped her petite wrists together and fucked her hard. So the point I am trying to get to is that I was 11 and I fucked my jaariyad. To be specific she was Dhulbahante.

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I was a bit of menace as a kid. My Mum sent me to burco to live with my aunty. We had this brown, chocolate-nutty jaariyad. Truly beautiful. I would catch her gazing at me a lot. At first I thought it was nothing. But there was this day were our washing machine broke down so our jaariyad had to hand wash our clothes. I still remember it till this day. She sat in the front yard on a little stool with two red buckets. One with soapy water and one with the dirty clothes. She washed and washed. Then it came to my boxers. Our eyes met. She then twisted my boxers and bit her lower lip enticingly. Several hours passed. I then went of to my room to find her in a bati. The bati was special. It was a distinctive blue morpho pattern. She said softly "Iga dhaamey". She was embarrassed. I replied "without a doubt". I took of my leather belt and straped her petite wrist together and fucked her hard. So the point I am trying to get to is that I was 11 and I fucked my jaariyad. To be specific she was Dhulbahante.

Where did you get the inspiration for that part of your story?:dead: Is this a part of your fantasies?

:mjlol:11 years old kulaha. That was a hilarious tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.