BREAKING: Hassan Ali Kheyre picks his cabinet. FULL LIST and their CLANS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
The most educated person in the cabinet is probably Mohamed Abdi Hashi who has a PHD in Economics, but was given a fucking fishing position whilst a basketball player was given the interior minister.

Somalia is cursed. :heh:
a basketball player? can he even spell interior? thats a damn shame.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If i was pm i would just pick one minister: minister of how to bring back fucking law and order.

All these farts pretending to be minister of cow and minister of fish they are just nonsense and waste of money.

Why is Carab Saalax listed as Darood?

Why is Baadi Cade, Xawaadle, and Geeljecel listed as Hawiye?

Do these people not know abtirisi? :faysalwtf:

I just realised. Did the MadowWeyne lady get control of the Mog Port? :siilaanyolaugh: How are Beesha Abgaal gonna feel about this? :siilaanyosmile:

What is we doing with 27 ministers for variations of the same ministery?

Not even the rich country I live in have 27 ministers, smh. Only answer is corruption and the fear of clan violence.

We should have a maximum of 7 ministeries:

1: PM
2: Law
3: Defense and counter terrorism
4: Foreign affairs
5: Disaster relief
6: Constituional ministery
7: Fishing, agriculture and natural ressources

That's it and some of them are not even that useful

Kham

King of the Khamites
Since when did Democracy work in Africa especially Somalia. Only by taking Somalia by force i.e. Coup or Revolution by a Strongman we will see change but by being Elected you are nothing but a pupper or even a clown. To be scared of the population is not like a true leader f*ck their qabils do what is do for your country and if there is a revolt crush it. Dictatorship is needed in Somalia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts