Boy gets sucker punched, what his friend does next is BRUTAL!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I will not side with a weak man like that go learn to take a weak punch like that. even got floored by that weak cadaan kid what an embarassement.

That’s not the kid in the video

he can join the EDL but then he’ll get fucked up by pakis and blacks just like they did a couple years back

Remember when they came to Harrow and tried to protest about the new mosque there, and they got banged up badly by the akhis there. LOLOL, true.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some Somali dudes are just mad feminine and can't fight and I won't defend them. I've seen plenty of those vids and it's sickening just like this one. How embarrassing is this.

Macalin M

Out here
Some Somali dudes are just mad feminine and can't fight and I won't defend them. I've seen plenty of those vids and it's sickening just like this one. How embarrassing is this.

You’re an enemy to somalia sxb. You only show videos of Somalis who are Big nacas and get beat up. You ignore the avg Somali who is not a pussy because they grew up fighting in dugsi

CaliTedesse

VIP
You’re an enemy to somalia sxb. You only show videos of Somalis who are Big nacas and get beat up. You ignore the avg Somali who is not a pussy because they grew up fighting in dugsi
I don't ignore those. have been repping those guys too, but will not ignore those feminine ones that's a problem in our community too which you guys want to ignore.

Nah I am not siding with the Cadaan kid but it's f*cking embarassing that such a weak punch got him shaking his legs .
You don’t know how hard the punch was. And if you know boxing you would know it’s the punches you don’t see that hurt you. Also we seen people take bombs and get dropped by weak punch because it was on the right spot.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You don’t know how hard the punch was. And if you know boxing you would know it’s the punches you don’t see that hurt you. Also we seen people take bombs and get dropped by weak punch because it was on the right spot.
A real fighter would have instantly given some jabs back after that cadaan punch wouldve connected. the tall guy does not have fighter instinct akhi. it was a sucker punch that is true. f*ck that cadaan kid but f*ck that jileec man too for being overpower so easily

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Everything goes in the streets nigga if you swing at someone always assume their homies will jump in no matter what stupid cadaan pig

What is it with these young guys nowadays?

I was breaking noses, cracking cheekbones, and bending back knees at that age. You would never catch me getting sucker punched, I was truly a menace, like a wild devil looking for blood. Lost count how many times I was suspended from school, was on the path towards juvenile. Good thing I changed!

These youngsters need to learn self defence, and etiquette of fighting. You don't just kick someone in the head during a fair fight. If you are truly worried for a friend, better to break up the fight.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Dude quick math, there is a big difference between someone lying down and getting kicked in the head like a ball VS getting punched in the jaw while standing.

If we are going to say its the same shit, because its 1vs1, I will rape you and say its 1vs1. When your ass looks like a donuts, don't go to the police screaming for help.

Savagery isn't something new, its something from the Ignorant times.
What kind of gay ass shit is this? Ass looking like a donut looool :yloezpe:

Walahi some people are just pure neefs who should be in the wild like the rest of neefs. How are you gonna let a skinny mf like that disrespect you the point where you friend has to put the op to sleep?

I feel like some parents don’t teach their kids about self defense when they’re young. Sometimes your brothers, cousins or friends aren’t gonna be there for you so you have to hold your nuts and go out like a man even if the odds are against you.
if you read the comments, one kid goes to the same school as the people in the video, he said the kid that was getting bullied is mentally disabled-challenged, the kid was a maskeen trying to avoid trouble

Warya Somalis will never fight 1 on 1. They have the spirit of hyenas, even since ancient times. When they're big they love to bully langaabs but when they're minority they start slurping and licking their master's balls.

Even during Adal Imam Ahmad had to chase Somalis to the coastline to recruit them HAHAHA checkens.

if you read the comments, one kid goes to the same school as the people in the video, he said the kid that was getting bullied is mentally disabled-challenged, the kid was a maskeen trying to avoid trouble
Not an excuse. If you're disabled it doesn't mean u can act that way. I know a disabled kid that can fight

I’m lost for words. I felt that kick!
The second guy who dragged the boy off had me dying :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

The dude looks east African. There’s a guy in the back that says his name but I don’t know where that names from.

Sounds like he’s saying Nadia isn’t that a girls name?
GOAL!

Latest posts