Bosaso & Puntland land plot prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaam,
Can anyone give me approximate prices for land in Bosaso? and also housing prices at the moment? Can you pay in Somali Shillings or does it have to be US dollars?
Thank!

Salaam,
Can anyone give me approximate prices for land in Bosaso? and also housing prices at the moment? Can you pay in Somali Shillings or does it have to be US dollars?
Thank!
US dollars, and it depends where the land is located. On average you're probably looking at around $30k for 4000 sq ft (20 x 20). However, you can find cheaper prices in the suburbs of the city.

As for as housing prices no clue, most people rent their houses if they don't live in it.

Salaam,
Thank!

Whilst my stay in Boosaso, we rented a 5 bed house/mansion, and all the other houses opposite where all owned by wealthy pirates and rented out by them. All mansions, where in the best shape, refurbished and clean. My mum would sometimes give me 100 Dollars to transfer to Somali Shillings, it transferred to millions and I had to take it back home in a shopping bag. As the currency of Somalia is not worth much, everything bought with high value i.e. lands, houses businesses are in Dollars. You'll definitely pay in Dollars if you consider buying a House or Land.

Building is nothing, if you secure a land big enough. My grandmother recently sold a 3 bed house, right next to the Boosaso coast at around $20,000. I was young and could not remember exactly how big the house was, but it was ruffly 20 meters by 20 meters (20 x 20) 4000 sq ft. Considering that house was near the coast/beach, and us Somali's love the beach, that house we sold has potential of becoming a hotel or a restaurant. If you look more inland Boosaso the prices are still similar, we own another house right where Boosaso ends (southward) towards Garoowe side, and that area is scary, dangerous AF. Walhi it was so quiet, no children, and the worst part is apparently the human organ smugglers operate from their. But that house we have in that isolated area is also worth $25,000.

So it depends what you want, compared to other cities in Somalia I went to, Boosaso was by far the safest, no crime, and a chilled environment. But I would recommended you secure a big land next to the coast, port area. You never know, when the Oil, Natural Gas are exploited, the economy will plunge up, and all houses could be worth double if not triple. I hope that answers your Question.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Whilst my stay in Boosaso, we rented a 5 bed house/mansion, and all the other houses opposite where all owned by wealthy pirates and rented out by them. All mansions, where in the best shape, refurbished and clean. My mum would sometimes give me 100 Dollars to transfer to Somali Shillings, it transferred to millions and I had to take it back home in a shopping bag. As the currency of Somalia is not worth much, everything bought with high value i.e. lands, houses businesses are in Dollars. You'll definitely pay in Dollars if you consider buying a House or Land.

Building is nothing, if you secure a land big enough. My grandmother recently sold a 3 bed house, right next to the Boosaso coast at around $20,000. I was young and could not remember exactly how big the house was, but it was ruffly 20 meters by 20 meters (20 x 20) 4000 sq ft. Considering that house was near the coast/beach, and us Somali's love the beach, that house we sold has potential of becoming a hotel or a restaurant. If you look more inland Boosaso the prices are still similar, we own another house right where Boosaso ends (southward) towards Garoowe side, and that area is scary, dangerous AF. Walhi it was so quiet, no children, and the worst part is apparently the human organ smugglers operate from their. But that house we have in that isolated area is also worth $25,000.

So it depends what you want, compared to other cities in Somalia I went to, Boosaso was by far the safest, no crime, and a chilled environment. But I would recommended you secure a big land next to the coast, port area. You never know, when the Oil, Natural Gas are exploited, the economy will plunge up, and all houses could be worth double if not triple. I hope that answers your Question.
And then you woke up only to have dreamed all this:angryman:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
This Zak Jingo nacal throwing
There's nothing fascinating about what I wrote, just stuff that happened 5 years ago, that's all. But the houses values are all in the last five months.
All of it was bullshit dude you just wanted to paint Bosaso in a bad way with fake tales of organ trafficking and mansions belonging to pirates, get help dude your sick in the head:nasmad:

All of it was bullshit dude you just wanted to paint Bosaso in a bad way with fake tales of organ trafficking and mansions belonging to pirates, get help dude your sick in the head:nasmad:

Oboviously he is from PL and there is no reason for him to paint it in bad way, remember PL have all these illegal immgrants who built Soweto ghetto in Bosaso and have sex at the beach. I can send the video the sheikhs complaining from them. Better to clean the town and send those people to their country.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
STFU Canuck like you know anything about Bosaso, and why you always defending this is he your husband.
Obviously he is from PL kulaha everything he wrote was made up even the house prices and land prices, he just wanted throw in pirates and organ traffickers into the thread:childplease:

:ftw9nwa: at Soweto being illegal immigrants while they have more rights than you in Bosasoobamadatazz

Wallah he is not my husband but I have lot of relatives who worked and live there. PL is great state but need to clean it we do not want slums full of illegals crimes sex drug diseases. We are wishing the best only and do not be so sensitive

Wallahi its the truth, and by the way, my mum side of the family live their, I love that area. That's one of the safest areas in Somalia, and the city I intend to live in, but as you know criminals are everywhere in our country. I mentioned the pirates because they improved the local economy, more money was in the local economy when they where operating. If someone ever said to me where should I buy a house in Somalia, then I would recommend Boosaso without hesitation. But as someone like @SuperDuperFly with money, you must secure and protect your investment.

The only problem in Boosaso are the human organ traffickers (a few) and the only problem to the city, but compare this beautiful city to anywhere around the country, its a safe, working environment. There's are no suicide bombers, no alkebab, and the average person only carries a knife, which shows you the security and safety of boosaso.

As a business minded person, @SuperDuperFly, got everything needed to secure a vital investment. @Tucking_Fypo your just a Danyeer, Qabil loving biased person.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Wallah he is not my husband but I have lot of relatives who worked and live there. PL is great state but need to clean it we do not want slums full of illegals crimes sex drug diseases. We are wishing the best only and do not be so sensitive
:umwhat:

Kicking IDPs cause you dont want slums is no excuse especially not when your own people live in camps in Garowe:ufdup:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The only problem in Boosaso are the human organ dealers (a few) and the only problem to the city, but compare this beautiful city to anywhere around the country, its a safe, working environment. There's are no suicide bombers, no alkebab, and the average person only carries a knife, which shows you the security and safety of boosaso.
Where in Bosaso you lived?
You full of shit and have no connection to PL:ufdup:

:umwhat:

Kicking IDPs cause you dont want slums is no excuse especially not when your own people live in camps in Garowe:ufdup:

The illegal immgrants are Oromo who built Soweto slum and who have sex in beach and do most of crimes. Other than that the city is safe and locals Somalis are from all tribes and officials are well educated people who believe in law and order.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The illegal immgrants are Oromo who built Soweto slum and who have sex in beach and do most of crimes. Other than that the city is safe and locals Somalis are from all tribes and officials are well educated people who believe in law and order.

You and your boyfriend should stop spreading lies about PL and no oromos live in soweto but people from kismayo who settled there long ago!!!

10 min from the port you say but what neighbourhood and what subclan are you then?

10 minutes away from the port, just off the high street, 15 minuets to the Airport. That's all.

No one EVER spoke about Qabil back then, I made so much friends and the vibe was good, your just those diaspora nigga, who just so happens to be fond of Qabil. Like i said, my mum side of the family live their. Just giving the demographics of Boosaso.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
10 min from the port and 15 min from airport:deadrose:

I am a local who live and work in PL you won't fool me warya:ufdup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.