Boqorka Somaliland " Koonfurta Somalia dowlad baa nooga dhisan ( Al shabaab)

Misogynist males, think 'old' or 'female' is an insult, when they are divine states of being.
I'm not an old lady YET, but one day, I pray that Allah allows me to reach old age.

Rest assured, I will still have my foot on your neck when I am old and gray.
Throwing accusations at me won't do anything for you so please keep praying to Allah swt instead of being a hateful person :)

Misogynist males, think 'old' or 'female' is an insult, when they are divine states of being.
I'm not an old lady by any stretch of the imagination,YET, but one day, I pray that Allah allows me to reach old age.

Rest assured, I will still have my foot on your neck when I am old and gray.
All they do on here, is lie, project, deflect, but not a single comment of reproach for their own elder, who openly supports terrorism.

Very telling!
23_connecting_somali_pic1 (1).jpg

AlShabab claims to have 'no clan', but the only region they don't attack, is Isaaq lands. Are we supposed to pretend this is a coincidence, lmao
Isaaq government crack down on any wadaad that they think is a bit extreme and correct him(jail time) lkn I don't see that in the South.

Obviously, they use qabiil cards when it's serves them but their grand plans are neve qabiil related. Khawarij is Khawarij, whether he is Somalia or wherever.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Isaaq government crack down on any wadaad that they think is a bit extreme and correct him(jail time) lkn I don't see that in the South.

Obviously, they use qabiil cards when it's serves them but their grand plans are neve qabiil related. Khawarij is Khawarij, whether he is Somalia or wherever.
You mean "let him escape" to the south like Aden Sunne. How many sheikhs in somaliland became extreme after they were imprisoned and " Wee fakadeen" to the south. Somaliland should take responsibility for that.

You mean "let him escape" to the south like Aden Sunne

A "Sheekh" that has to act like a moral authority in very conservative Jubbas, whilst Hargeisa is like the West in terms of parties. The audacity!

Don't forget the AlShabab operatives that used to attack Galgala, they were caught with Somaliland currency and even Somaliland soldiers were in their midst. It's only a secret and a shock to Southern Somalis, especially Hawiye, that Somaliland has some sort of agreement with AlShabab.

You mean "let him escape" to the south like Aden Sunne. How many sheikhs in somaliland became extreme after they were imprisoned and " Wee fakadeen" to the south. Somaliland should take responsibility for that.
Those Sheikhs were extreme already hence why they were jailed to begin with. Look how they dealing with coldoon.

Sxb, unless you have proof Somaliland is deliberately sending these wadaads to the South waa iska hadal, Al shabab preys on Raxanweyn miskiimiin to do their ground work, you not gonna find those in Somaliland, wax kale iisheeg.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Trending