Boqorka Somaliland " Koonfurta Somalia dowlad baa nooga dhisan ( Al shabaab)

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I've always wondered why Dir is always leadership of Ashabaab. Maybe the rumours of Somaliland having sent this organisation to the south must be true. As this somaliland elder has clearly stated.

Many Somaliland believe that shabaab staying in the south is a excuse for their independence.

I've always wondered why Dir is always leadership of Ashabaab. Maybe the rumours of Somaliland having sent this organisation to the south must be true. As this somaliland elder has clearly stated.

Many Somaliland believe that shabaab staying in the south is a excuse for their independence.
Don't be nacas maangab provide evidence of your claims or else keep quiet

It's not even a secret, the only reason it's not spoken about by Hawiye politicians, is because they are in a one-sided abusive relationship with SNM.

mohamedismail

Don't be nacas maangab provide evidence of your claims or else keep quiet
Evidence is in that video. Plus I said its how it seems.

But will you deny that many somalilanders are happy with Al Shabaab occupying southern Somalia as well as keeping Somalia dysfunctional. This is because the longer Somalia is in a state of dysfunction without a government then the more Somaliland has a valid claim to gain independence.

When Somalia gets rid of Al shabaab and creates a stable government with an SNA that is able to control the whole country, Somaliland will no longer be able to exist. There will be no way that a autonomous region can exist within Somalia. Either they rejoin Somalia or the FGS will have to invade to bring it back under FGS control.

mohamedismail

@mohamedismail

Isn't it funny, how Somaliland is arguably by far the most 'liberal' and 'western' Somali area, but these fake islamists, never condemn or attack them? Of course, we know they're not Muslim, but they don't even pretend to have any sort of moral issue with Somaliland.
100%. They always leave the region and come to the south to commit their terrorism. They will never even speak about Somaliland and what goes on there.

I blame the southern somalis. How can we even let these guys exist in our territory. Southern Somalis are too welcoming they will welcome anyone.

100%. They always leave the region and come to the south to commit their terrorism. They will never even speak about Somaliland and what goes on there.

I blame the southern somalis. How can we even let these guys exist in our territory. Southern Somalis are too welcoming they will welcome anyone.

angry clint eastwood GIF

Nigga you elays are the biggest terrorist lets not act like your clan are not the biggest footsoldiers. Who is forcing you to blow up yourself?

Evidence is in that video. Plus I said its how it seems.

But will you deny that many somalilanders are happy with Al Shabaab occupying southern Somalia as well as keeping Somalia dysfunctional. This is because the longer Somalia is in a state of dysfunction without a government then the more Somaliland has a valid claim to gain independence.

When Somalia gets rid of Al shabaab and creates a stable government with an SNA that is able to control the whole country, Somaliland will no longer be able to exist. There will be no way that a autonomous region can exist within Somalia. Either they rejoin Somalia or the FGS will have to invade to bring it back under FGS control.
The old man was just doing kaftan which you mr Raxanweyne don't probably understand it and Somalia is dysfunctional because of its own leaders not because AS who ironically exists thanks for the interim govt inviting Ethiopia to invade Somalia making the nation stuck insecurity situation for almost 15 years now since the start of the AS insurgency.

@mohamedismail

Isn't it funny, how Somaliland is arguably by far the most 'liberal' and 'western' Somali area, but these fake islamists, never condemn or attack them? Of course, we know they're not Muslim, but they don't even pretend to have any sort of moral issue with Somaliland.
You really need to seek help old lady as hating my clan won't help you in akhira so do some charitable work that will reward you in this life :)

You really need to seek help old lady as hating my clan won't help you in akhira so do some charitable work that will reward you in this life :)

Misogynist males, think 'old' or 'female' is an insult, when they are divine states of being.
I'm not an old lady by any stretch of the imagination,YET, but one day, I pray that Allah allows me to reach old age.

Rest assured, I will still have my foot on your neck when I am old and gray.

Trending