Boqor Burhaan welcome ceremony in LA

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You have no say, you have no Saldana, you’re 4 million but you don’t have common ugaas and all fall under Garaad Wiilwaal. Your criticism of Boqor Burhaan is fair but the sultanate is a legitimate one. He handled the buskud dhiiq wars poorly. The Jidwaaq Garaad attended his inauguration which is a proof that he accepts the boqortooyo as Darood Boqortooyo.

Ogaden poets always spoke about Majeerteens in the light of leadership, curadnimo and boqortooyo

Majeerteen u sheeg xaajadaa waa mashaqo weyne
Kuwii ficilka maamuli ogaa wada muhiibsiiya Maxamuud Saleebaan u mari madaxyo weyntiisa
Bal in ay dhagliga meeriyaan aad u maqashiiya
Absame is comparable to Hawiye and Isaaq combined and borders both Gadabursi and the Boni in Lamu. Naturally we will not have one Suldaan.

Ogaden has the longer resume when it comes to leadership over one another leaving aside the Sayid we held leadership over all Darood in the Gaalo Madow wars just like we have presided over Darood in Jubbaland and Wardheer Zone today. Save that Curadka Darood garbage for Sade I am what makes Darood laandheer
19BAE596-1770-41E7-B27A-20CB973C9841.jpeg

This Abaya wearing Arab wanna be isn't my boqor any more. I regret dishing out 1k of my hard earned money in his last visit to the states. The crook took home 3 million dollars just from the states and I haven't heard him giving back to the community. I lost all respect for him when he sided with his cousin ina Diyaano against Deni. When you are suppesedly a boqor for all Daroods, you have to stay out of politics entirely and be boqor for all and he failed big time

Maalinguur are not necesarlly Ogaden, you have rer Cismaan Marehan who were boqorada Darood, who claim Maalinguur. Also you have many Marehan sub clans settling with them in the Harar Emirates.
Maalinguur are only the sons of ugaas samatar xirsi, the other smaller clans that live with them are not maalinguur but just their followers who all used to come under the rule of the ugaas. Most of them like reer cisman are smaller Ogaden clans.

Garaad, Suldaan, and Ugaas are used depending on the subclan. We dont function with one designated head but when one shines brighter the others usually get in line.

Leelkase are definitely not politically Harti in Kismayo, they carry that feud with them everywhere. Awrtable are 10 families who follow the wind of whoever they are near. The ones in Waamo are in my experience Sadeists as they have little pockets in Gedo.

Smaller Darood clans have little to no connection to Ogaden though you are right about that. We dont host as many as you guys and don’t accommodate them with false promises like MX

It's an absolute fact OG in Wardheer and those areas came under Hobyo jurisdiction albeit briefly, they even had important positions in the Sultanates administration.

The Ugaas Nuur Cubudhiye Ogaden abtursi is only 6 generations around 1850's did Haile salasie apoint a new Absame line of Ugaas? As it coansides with when the Abysinia expanded into Harar and Faafhan region .
Ugaas Cubudhiye never met any xabashi, in 1850's they were not even near any somali lands, they only conquered Harar 1887 and began attacking somalis in 1890's. In fact abyssinia did not even exist at that time, It was still divided into petty fiefdoms in the highlands who were later united by Tewodros.

MJ = Civilisational leaders, established themselves in Oman and Yemen, built the vast majority of forts and castles, invented the first Somali script, clan with the largest coastline, one laf of Cismaan reer controlled two Sultunate whilst having a civil war.

Both Sultunate combined encompassed a vast territory surpassing any Sultunate in Somali history you name it, Adal, Ajuuraan, etc.

OG/MX/DH = The cowboys expanding the interior, very crucial to Darood but hardly any impact or advancements, mostly chilling at the baadiye.
Forget Darood, Majeerteen are the Boqors of the Somali race.

Maalinguur are only the sons of ugaas samatar xirsi, the other smaller clans that live with them are not maalinguur but just their followers who all used to come under the rule of the ugaas. Most of them like reer cisman are smaller Ogaden clans.
As @Bowda-dheer rer Cismaan Maalinguur are of Marehan origin. They are rer Cismaan boqor Mohamed Duad Abadir Marehan.

Trending

Latest posts