Boqor Burhaan welcome ceremony in LA

FB_IMG_1696510930788.jpg

FB_IMG_1696510935905.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
waaa edab darantahay Ugaaska ka xishow

Ugaas Qorane is the Ugaas for beesha Cawlyahan in Jubaland. Just because he is against Axmed Madoobe this doesn't make him an illegitimate elder.
Ugas Qorane is an honourable elder, it is unfortunate some members here fail to hold him in high regard

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
:salute:Mashallah love to see Harti supporting each other Boqorka Majerteen going to his cousins capital city.

He might as well retire there is no mx politicians to be Horgan for.
I don't know why you're so hard on your political class. Reer Gedo had no choice but to reconcile with Axmed Madoobe. The current FGS administration is hostile to your region so better to work with the devil you know than to be completely isolated.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I don't know why you're so hard on your political class. Reer Gedo had no choice but to reconcile with Axmed Madoobe. The current FGS administration is hostile to your region so better to work with the devil you know than to be completely isolated.
There is a difference between reconciling and kissing the ring. You think Ahmed Madobe would hesitate to sack these guys if they weren't riding his coattails? These guys didn't even put up a fight or try to get favorable terms, they were paid money to go and subjugate their own clan for another man.

Nacaala Horgals, the scum of the earth.

Two deniers. If he visits cabudwaaq or gode they would call him boqor of darood there no matter how much you cope.

He is Boqor of Majeerten or Harti only whatever you like. Putting on a fake online persona doesn’t help because Daroods have never crowned a boqor we’re too large and divided for that.

Trending

Latest posts