#BLMKidnapping: Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy discuss Chicago kidnapping of special needs person

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have zero sympathy. remember when white teens took a BLACK disabled boy and shoved things in his ass and abused him. they all got off scott free. but watch these black kids get put in prison for a very long time.

f*ck white people

@AbdiJohnson stop posting rebel news here and giving them clicks.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
i have zero sympathy. remember when white teens took a BLACK disabled boy and shoved things in his ass and abused him. they all got off scott free. but watch these black kids get put in prison for a very long time.

f*ck white people

@AbdiJohnson stop posting rebel news here and giving them clicks.

People with special needs shouldn't be targeted no matter what race they're. We are all responsible for them as human beings

So you're going to watch a white special needs person get kidnapped, abused just because they're white? :ufdup:

Seriously? What struggle have you experienced sis? Let's not act like we know the struggle of black people. You're fighting the wrong cause.
"struggle of black people" do you seriously think you'd be treated any different then them? what cause should i be fighting for? do black lives not matter to you? yet your out here defending these cadaans?

Gibiin-Udug

"struggle of black people" do you seriously think you'd be treated any different then them? what cause should i be fighting for? do black lives not matter to you?
I am treated different from them tbqh with you. All lives matter to me. I don't know the struggle of black people, but I sympathize for them. I want them to win. I am not going to sit here and cry crocodile tears to make black people feel better about the situation. Hating white people won't erase the slavery years, what you can do is, understand their pain, anger and frustration without taking the attention from them.

I am treated different from them tbqh with you. All lives matter to me. I don't know the struggle of black people, but I sympathize for them. I want them to win. I am not going to sit here and cry crocodile tears to make black people feel better about the situation. Hating white people won't erase the slavery years, what you can do is, understand their pain, anger and frustration without taking the attention from them.
well i do consider myself "black", and the world considers us as "black". while i don't directly get affected by it, there are countless somalis here in canada who have. nobody is crying crocodile tears sis, i just think cadaans are a cancer that need to be wiped off the planet. the only people i really fight for or care about are black/african. its about time you do too

Gibiin-Udug

well i do consider myself "black", and the world considers us as "black". while i don't directly get affected by it, there are countless somalis here in canada who have. nobody is crying crocodile tears sis, i just think cadaans are a cancer that need to be wiped off the planet. the only people i really fight for or care about are black/african. its about time you do too

Sis that's you if you consider yourself black. I don't consider myself black, so does my parents, friends, relatives, close family. We are Somali, from East Africa. Black don't even consider us Somalis black. But sis the same people fighting for the cause of black people will never go as hard as for Somalis, infact if Somalis do something it's always our fault because we "destroyed" our country. I've seen countless Somali SJWs going in on Somalis but cry foul the minute you mention blacks.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Sis that's you if you consider yourself black. I don't consider myself black, so does my parents, friends, relatives, close family. We are Somali, from East Africa. Black don't even consider us Somalis black. But sis the same people fighting for the cause of black people will never go as hard as for Somalis, infact if Somalis do something it's always our fault because we "destroyed" our country. I've seen countless Somali SJWs going in on Somalis but cry foul the minute you mention blacks.
:qri8gs7: :2tjlv3e:

was BLM not fighting for the life of that mentally ill somali guy who was chocked out by the WHITE police officers in ottawa? A Nigerian would consider themselves Nigerian, but you and the rest of the world sees "black". why is it so easy for you and the rest of this site to accept the arab label but dispel themselves from any subsaharan african connection. you have more in common with black africans (and their decedents) then you do anyone else. RACE and ETHNICITY are two very different things, you can be somali and black. why are you so embarrassed by that?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

1. Didn't you say you will not watch these nacas people anymore after they accused a mentally ill Somali of Honour Killing?:yacadiim:
2. I stopped @ 2 mins cause I heard BLM manufactured hate against white people.:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
3. This White victimization is getting out of hand. Let it be reverse racism or "white gen0cide":cryinglaughsmiley:, it needs to stop because it is just so stupid:O27GWRK:.

How do you not consider yourself black when that's what you're seen as?
Maybe not by blacks in the us but I'm sure you're just another to the cadaans in America

Gibiin-Udug

Maybe not by blacks in the us but I'm sure you're just another to the cadaans in America
I don't consider myself as black because I'm not black or . Like I said before, it's cool if y'all want to consider yourselves black but don't force me to identify as something I'm not. The cadaans in America, Europe don't consider me as black either nor .

Bm_GE9b_M.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Where do you get this data on whites thinking Somalis are just another ? I was born, raised in four different states and I never faced an ounce of racism. So please share this delightful information I have been missing. Also, by the way, if majority of whites were racist, they wouldn't accept non-white immigrants/refugees since 1965. Go on, enlighten me please.

Gibiin-Udug

Where do you get this data on whites thinking Somalis are just another ? I was born, raised in four different states and I never faced an ounce of racism. So please share this delightful information I have been missing. Also, by the way, if majority of whites were racist, they wouldn't accept non-white immigrants/refugees since 1965. Go on, enlighten me please.
I was raised in a small town in Minnesota with white folks. I've never in my life faced racism. I'm so confused about this also.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't consider myself as black because I'm not black or . Like I said before, it's cool if y'all want to consider yourselves black but don't force me to identify as something I'm not. The cadaans in America, Europe don't consider me as black either nor .

Bm_GE9b_M.gif
These Europeans think America is run by the KKK :ftw9nwa:. Fucking brainwashed idiots with vitcim-hood complex. Somalis are not political correct strong minded people with all their flaws, these SJWs will turn us into pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending