BLM Leader Says White People Are ‘Sub-Human’ and Suffer From ‘Genetic Defects’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
She's the leader of BLM Toronto. Why we need BLM here, I'll never know. More American copy-cats. Also, she's Sudanese, not Somali.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
She's the leader of BLM Toronto. Why we need BLM here, I'll never know. More American copy-cats. Also, she's Sudanese, not Somali.
I agree I don't see the whole point of BLM here in Canada. Most of these activists are just attention seeking weirdos. Did you see them attack Trudeau?

:mjlol:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I agree I don't see the whole point of BLM here in Canada. Most of these activists are just attention seeking weirdos. Did you see them attack Trudeau?

:mjlol:
Waa dad wareersan. The hilarious thing was when she mentioned his name, they all started cheering, until she told them "Don't cheer! He's a white supremacist terrorist!":cryinglaughsmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Waa dad wareersan. The hilarious thing was when she mentioned his name, they all started cheering, until she told them "Don't cheer! He's a white supremacist terrorist!":cryinglaughsmiley:
Wallahi they're lunatics I'm telling you.

"Wah wah we are so opressed" in friggin Canada

White supremacist terrorist part killed me doe :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

sudanese....and she aint lying

tumblr_n8bul8T4Wx1tgu582o1_500.gif

Black Lives Matter means only more crime, more rape, more gang bang violence.

The more BLM succeed, the more likeliness that an innocent (white) woman will get raped or a store owner gets robbed or black gun crime soars.

All lives matter, actually makes sense. BLM, will only increase crime rates and poverty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending