Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
You're obviously angry because you keep looking for women in jail. Nigga any Somali woman is out of your league.

Lol why would I be angry. Jail or no jail the big forehead and big gap tooth will be there....

20155163566049580302215411070745_10206584561235509_7628164841442342242_n.jpg

angrycat

not so sad after all
why the obesession and daily stalk sessions, threads reaching to kingdom come of random somali women if they are ugly and cheap :lol: surely you all would be happy to have them off your hands :confused:

All of you idiots on either side bashing each other need help. Especially OP who probably is all kinds of fugly and therefore carries incessant hatred for somali men.

Bohol

VIP
If halimos want to praise themselves that is fine, no need to insult other races in the progress though or Somali men that
stinks of insecurity. A lot of the halimos in this forum are always shoving down our throats to " appreciate them" it seems
like their daddies didn't give them enough attention at home.

Conclusion be laid back don't try too hard.

waraabe

Your superior
You seem mad. I guess you just proved my point. We Somali women don't owe your sexually frustrated ass anything. We will marry any race we want. You can't compare to the average non Somali man. Iska fariiso.

2hfibyt.jpg

You are cheap and clean, I am a man with expensive taste so :camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Really? Show me one black woman that looks better than the average Somali woman!

I will wait.

And no mixed race women.

sitting-down-like-a-boss.gif
Nicki minaj, meagan good:childplease:
The delusion of a female who primarily lives in white tuulo pretending like she knows anything about people she never came in contact with :comeon:
Kullaha adore:deadrose:
I remember in high school this nikka referred to this black as somali hoe using it as insult the black made a disgusting look and got mad:deadrose:
Bu bu were adored:drakelaugh:

angrycat

not so sad after all
Human psyche is a powerful thing. I strongly believe that the vast majority of these guys have gotten their opinions on somali women, from their time spent on somali forums. It starts off as baashaal and trolling, then they actually start to believe it, and later whatever they see on the outside, just reinforces although it makes up a small fraction of somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts