Black muslim twitter dragging Hamza Yusuf #RIS'16

Status
Not open for further replies.
and black is an even broader term so

when it comes to police brutality and discrimination, it doesnt really matter if u identify as a autosomal e1b1 caucasite :mjdontkno;

if only somebody had told those officers in Ottawa that that miskiin mentally ill man they killed was of Hamitic stock ahlie
It doesn't matter if white people think we are black or green out of their ignorance. All that's matters is we know who we are and it sure as hell ain't black. Not historically, nor culturally or ethnically.

I don't know much about the case of the mentally ill somali being shot in ottowa but I do know that police are very under trained when it comes to handling the mentally ill. I also know that poverty is a common factor when it comes to these cases of police brutality. You will rarely hear of police escalating situation in richer neighbourhoods. If somali people moved out of these poor ghettos and tried looking up to more prosperous groups instead of the black one I grantee we wouldn't have a use for blm.

Do I think the reality is fair? No. Do I believe race is not the sole motivating factor of incidents police brutality. Yes

When they come for the Arabs I still won't speak out.
Lmao :icon lol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It doesn't matter if white people think we are black or green out of their ignorance. All that's matters is we know who we are and it sure as hell ain't black. Not historically, nor culturally or ethnically.

I don't know much about the case of the mentally ill somali being shot in ottowa but I do know that police are very under trained when it comes to handling the mentally ill. I also know that poverty is a common factor when it comes to these cases of police brutality. You will rarely hear of police escalating situation in richer neighbourhoods. If somali people moved out of these poor ghettos and tried looking up to more prosperous groups instead of the black one I grantee we wouldn't have a use for blm.

Do I think the reality is fair? No. Do I believe race is not the sole motivating factor of incidents police brutality. Yes

Lmao :icon lol:
it really does matter when their ignorance can be a matter of life and death for u, what are u saying bro. black isnt even a real thing, so it's redundant af to be going on about not being black

that was in ottawa, a city with a low poverty rate and he wasnt shot in some ghetto. ur making up a scenario to suit ur view here. oh and guess who showed up to protest his shooting?

it really does matter when their ignorance can be a matter of life and death for u, what are u saying bro. black isnt even a real thing, so it's redundant af to be going on about not being black

that was in ottawa, a city with a low poverty rate and he wasnt shot in some ghetto. ur making up a scenario to suit ur view here. oh and guess who showed up to protest his shooting?
Ok you are in the camp of claiming black and being blm for the sake of pragmatism, because white people don't know better and are killing anybody of color out here. I got no beef with that, by all means take advantage of as many of those diversity quotas as possible. I do have beef however with the somalis (usually females) who have been called black a couple of times by their white friends and who listened to a couple of Chris Brown and DMX tunes and all of a sudden think they are Kunta Kinte and take it upon themself to take up black causes and struggles (Some going as far as claiming we were slaves) :icon lol:

As long as you know who you are that's what's important. And I can't stress enough that somalis should stop trying to emulate their communities after blacks but instead to more prosperous communities like jews, asians etc

So many coons bowing down and protecting there massa in this thread smh:mjpls:

Listen I know you like the Gucci Mane music and the dances etc but just know in the long term being black comes with a lot more drawbacks than it does benifits. It behoves me why anyone would want to willingly associate themselves with that group

It's best described by a black comedian called Teddy Ray,
"White people wanna be black but not really"

@McLovin why does that bother you so much? Why do u equate "I'm black" to "blm activist, we wuz slaves, kinte kuntar wuz ny ancestor" :mjlol:

You're free to claim ancient hamitic egypts if u want sxb z3zrULCjust do ur own thing

@McLovin why does that bother you so much? Why do u equate "I'm black" to "blm activist, we wuz slaves, kinte kuntar wuz ny ancestor" :mjlol:

You're free to claim ancient hamitic egypts if u want sxb z3zrULCjust do ur own thing
U trippin sxb if that's what you got from everything I said

Years of having to defend your atheist dhimmi status has caused you to debate in a hostile and non level headed manner
:siilaanyolaugh:

U trippin sxb if that's what you got from everything I said

Years of having to defend your atheist dhimmi status has caused you to debate in a hostile and non level headed manner
:siilaanyolaugh:

This is hostile? I think your own dhimmi status have you confusing different opinions with an attack kkkk

Your the one who tagged me sxb. I didn't know my off hand comment in that other post left a big enough impression to label me as a coal burner :lolbron:

Now tell me about the ancient hamitics. Were they related to banu hashim? Maybe those fairy tales did have some truth in them :icon lol:

This is hostile? I think your own dhimmi status have you confusing different opinions with an attack kkkk

Your the one who tagged me sxb. I didn't know my off hand comment in that other post left a big enough impression to label me as a coal burner :lolbron:

Now tell me about the ancient hamitics. Were they related to banu hashim? Maybe those fairy tales did have some truth in them :icon lol:
I see. You're still stuck on the list I made. Well if it makes you feel better it was mostly tongue in cheek.

No, banu hashim were Arab that would make them semites, another subcategory of the caucasoid race. I can't believe this is your first time hearing this it's been pretty well established science for more than a century now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

Aren't you an atheist? Why are you dividing people based on biblical figures? :icon lol:
Beats me why they stuck with the old biblical term. They dropped japeth and shem but not ham

Screenshot_2016-12-25-20-32-47.png

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't agree with BLM and think that a lot of it is bullshit but I support it to the fullest solely because I am a Somali Muslim refugee and us minorities gotta support each other against the white man :dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending