Black mother abandons all 5 of her kids

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why pop out 3-4-5 children if the children of the first and second left you? She looks crazy, I can understand her breakdown, but she is part of this shit alongside her babydads

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I understand she'd be tired raising 5 kids by herself, but having kids with multiple different guys and some even doubting if the kids are theirs, is what exacerbated the problem.
The different baby fathers is :susp: she should of used protection and NOT have 5 kids

Why pop out 3-4-5 children if the children of the first and second left you? She looks crazy, I can understand her breakdown, but she is part of this shit alongside her babydads
I think a combination of low iq, high impulsivity, low religiosity and a general inability to plan ahead for their own future causes this, I’m willing to bet her baby’s fathers are all street dudes aswell.

Sadly her kids will likely be just like her and pop out a bunch of kids out of wedlock whilst their too young to take proper care of them.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Radio stations are booking her for interviews

We live in horrible a strange timeline :snoop:.

I feel bad for her kids. The foster system is a horrible place. They will most likely separate all of her kids.

NidarNidar

Punisher
1715552418556.png

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
She probably has depression, it’s better she gave her children away rather than harming them or killing them like you see on the news.