Black maid abused in gulf

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I remember seeing this clip years ago, and thinking he was arrested and imprisoned, but that's what happens when you send your people to places like this. Incidentally, Hassan did this in his first term, and allowed Somali women to work as maids in the Gulf Imagine
Abiy ahmad sent hundreds of thousands of Ethiopian women as maids to the gulf. Shambolic.

No nation should submit themselves to gulf Arabs, from desert wanderers to fat oil rich in a generation they have the money but lack decency.

Abiy ahmad sent hundreds of thousands of Ethiopian women as maids to the gulf. Shambolic.

No nation should submit themselves to gulf Arabs, from desert wanderers to fat oil rich in a generation they have the money but lack decency.
You cannot sell the women of your people and make them servants in any country. This is a rule and not only in the Gulf countries. My brother, some Ethiopian maids years ago were impersonating Somali nationality and saying they were Somalis so that Saudi families would accept them and give them double the salary. Just imagine, translate this article and see for yourself.

Khaemwaset

VIP
You cannot sell the women of your people and make them servants in any country. This is a rule and not only in the Gulf countries. My brother, some Ethiopian maids years ago were impersonating Somali nationality and saying they were Somalis so that Saudi families would accept them and give them double the salary. Just imagine, translate this article and see for yourself.

Why do ethios love larping as Somalis everywhere they go astaghfirullah

Why do ethios love larping as Somalis everywhere they go astaghfirullah
You gain greater advantage as a somali than any other people (excluding arabs) in saudi arabia because you're an arab too (arab league). Ethiopians don't have that advantage so larping as a somali is pretty understandable ngl.

Khaemwaset

VIP
This nationality is a thorn in our throat. I sometimes believe that allah tests our patience because of these animals.
Out of all the nations in the world. We got Ethiopians as neighbours. Truly a test by Allah cause they do everything in their power to spite us. Everything I see from socials to even history books I see a xabashi meddling.

This is no laughing matter. To think our women are going through this n worst. I'm assembling the wassiest of waryas from all corners of the globe. A lot of our elders must perish. Its a hard pill to swallow, but only the realest of the real will understand n do what it takes. I am calling upon the creation of the SayWallahi Unit.

Khaemwaset

VIP
This is no laughing matter. To think our women are going through this n worst. I'm assembling the wassiest of waryas from all corners of the globe. A lot of our elders must perish. Its a hard pill to swallow, but only the realest of the real will understand n do what it takes. I am calling upon the creation of the SayWallahi Unit.
Walahi I dream of doing a great purge in Somalia.

You gain greater advantage as a somali than any other people (excluding arabs) in saudi arabia because you're an arab too (arab league). Ethiopians don't have that advantage so larping as a somali is pretty understandable ngl.
Lower crime rate - Muslims - good reputation - all of these are factors that make the Ethiopian do this and even be given double the salary.

This video is old. I hope the man was apprehended by the police, maid abuse happens too much. I am disappointed in my countrymen for this

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
That’s common over there, I saw a video a year ago that showed a black maid hanging out the window and they were just recording and laughing as she was screaming for help, these people will get what’s coming to them.( she ended up falling btw)

That’s common over there, I saw a video a year ago that showed a black maid hanging out the window and they were just recording and laughing as she was screaming for help, these people will get what’s coming to them.( she ended up falling btw)
That was not in Saudi, it was in Kuwait

Disgusting video I hope the guy was given a hefty sentence
Walking Glancing GIF

Trending