Black guy says Somalia is the land of Ethiopians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Mullah died of Malaria and dysentery. May Allah roast him like a Barbecue. My grandfather lost most of his xoolo thanks to that terrorist.
that means ur grand did was probably part of the eydoor british cavalry who fought for the queen. The Mullah only attacked traitors. It all makes sense now why you have been bootyclapping for Ethiopia using the berbera port for free, you are a traitor just like your grand father.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Mad Mullah died of Malaria and dysentery. May Allah roast him like a Barbecue. My grandfather lost most of his xoolo thanks to that terrorist.
This is the type of shit that makes us Somalis hate Issaq waa dad xishoonin with Jew victim mentality you will not get any sympathy from me nope not today prove to me Issaq "genocides" first children of Issaqreal :ehh:

that means ur grand did was probably part of the eydoor british cavalry who fought for the queen. The Mullah only attacked traitors. It all makes sense now why you have been bootyclapping for Ethiopia using the berbera port for free, you are a traitor just like your grand father.

No he wasn't. It means mad mullah was a murderous thug who killed innocent Somalis and robbed them of their wealth, just like alshabab.

My grandaddy was a warrior and a rich herdsman, he didn't have f*ck all to do with the British or "The Queen", so stfu. You cagdheers worship a two-bit thug who eventually had his arse handed to him by the Duriya. Madmullah, Afweyne, Idoor has a history of putting Jaberti shoe-thieves in their place.

He didn't bootyclapp for the white men at least unlike those so called friendly tribes:krs:

No, he bootyclapped for his xabashi masters instead. Why is your mad mullah waging his fake "jihad" over my land? Why didn't he free his slave people from Ethiopia instead? Nobody asked for his help. It's simple he was a qabiilist to cowardly to face his real enemy, the Abyssinnians. The irony when more qurjiiles died from his "jihad" than Isaaq. Imagine worshipping a guy who murdered your kind and stole your wealth and lifestock from you.:chrisfreshhah:

No he wasn't. It means mad mullah was a murderous thug who killed innocent Somalis and robbed them of their wealth, just like alshabab.

My grandaddy was a warrior and a rich herdsman, he didn't have f*ck all to do with the British or "The Queen", so stfu. You cagdheers worship a two-bit thug who eventually had his arse handed to him by the Duriya. Madmullah, Afweyne, Idoor has a history of putting Jaberti shoe-thieves in their place.

the fact you refer him to as grandaddy makes you an uber cuck

No, he bootyclapped for his xabashi masters instead. Why is your mad mullah waging his fake "jihad" over my land? Why didn't he free his slave people from Ethiopia instead? Nobody asked for his help. It's simple he was a qabiilist to cowardly to face his real enemy, the Abyssinnians. The irony when more qurjiiles died from his "jihad" than Isaaq. Imagine worshipping a guy who murdered your kind and stole your wealth and lifestock from you.:chrisfreshhah:
Although I don't like the mad mullah as he fought my grandfather and he lost more than just some xoolo I still wouldn't insult him like you did have some respect

Ethiopians look nothing like Somalis. The more I see them the more I realize how much of a different race they are. I think the Omotic and Semitic element causes the major difference in looks. Can always (9/10) tell a Habesha or Oromo from an ethnic Somali.

Depends on the type of Oromo(Oromos looks range from S. Sudanese to Yemeni), but you're right most Habesha looking very different from Somalis. But there are also many Ethiopians that I would find a hard time distinguishing from Somalis. These guys seem like the last remnants of the original Cushitic Highlanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts