Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
On the 19th.
Yeah and the test results towards the end of the month. But XRP has been stalling for the last few days. I think Appc will bounce higher then might get back in just in time before announcements.

Never invested in any crypto. My friend was really hyping up TRONIX when it was first picking up steam.

He went in when it was 5 cents a piece, then it tripled to 15 cents. He told me, I was missing out. But then I told him its like a penny stock and it will probably crash. Lo and behold it did and he's still saying this is temporary and he's gonna hold.

:manny:

I don't think stocks, bonds, cryptos and these other assets are solid assets. I think owning a business is the best way to have secure growth.

Bitconnect :damnmusic::ohdamn:
Screenshot_20180116-200623.jpg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@XamarCade wasn't Bitconnect that ponzi scheme coin?? I think that mathow guy on youtube trevon james and that weirdo cadaan-nerd cryptonick got so many people to buy that shitcoin :siilaanyolaugh:I shouldn't laugh but it was so obvious that this day would come.

@Bohol I bought AppCoins for over 3 dollars but I'm not worried :damn:Everything will be alright if I just hodl :jcoleno::ohlord:

@T1a XRP is the only coin I would tell everyone not to sell! Once all the regulations come thru from governments then the only coins that will survive the cryptopurging are the ones that have intrinsic value for solving a real world problem. Coins like XRP and DENT are keepers sxb

So apparently all the coins are going up at the exact same pace? Something's up :cosbyhmm:

2018 will be the year of fraud for some ICOs.

Some of these initial coin offerings aren’t even blockchain. I still haven’t pulled the trigger on cryptos, and I’m waiting for some of these crackdowns to happen to drive the price down in 2018 before investing in this asset class.

This interview with Nick Szabos on Tim ferriss show is epic and his website http://unenumerated.blogspot.ca/?m=1 has insane papers about Crytos.

The blockchain is here to stay, but many cryptos won’t.

2018 will be the year of fraud for some ICOs.

Some of these initial coin offerings aren’t even blockchain. I still haven’t pulled the trigger on cryptos, and I’m waiting for some of these crackdowns to happen to drive the price down in 2018 before investing in this asset class.

This interview with Nick Szabos on Tim ferriss show is epic and his website http://unenumerated.blogspot.ca/?m=1 has insane papers about Crytos.

The blockchain is here to stay, but many cryptos won’t.
Ur 100% right, all these fake icos will die out soon, the real blockchains will survive and since more ppl are learning about this drastic crash brought on by these fake icos, they're gonna be very careful.

Guys I'm thinking there's gonna be another crash later tonight, notice how all the coins went up dramatically all at once, i think they're trying to bait more ppl into the market now and slaughter them later tonight,

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Guys I'm thinking there's gonna be another crash later tonight, notice how all the coins went up dramatically all at once, i think they're trying to bait more ppl into the market now and slaughter them later tonight,
So what’s the most stable coin?

So what’s the most stable coin?
None :pachah1:, neo seamed stable but even that coin dropped 35%, now I'm just taking out my money to my usd wallet and wait out after the holocaust tonight and buy it all back, I've noticed that all the coins are somewhat connected, they all fall together and rise back up,

Sxb 80billion$ got pumped back in within 2hrs, ain't no fucking way that's normal, something's up:mjlol:

Loaded up on 2800Appc and 191kDent to the max, I just custom ordered my lambo to be delivered by December :samwelcome: until then I'm holding and waiting for another mass dip to load up Trons

Once shitopia fixes up their LTC problem im gonna load up on ETN, there is no reason for reer SS to not have any lambo by the holidays

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Loaded up on 2800Appc and 191kDent to the max, I just custom ordered my lambo to be delivered by December :samwelcome: until then I'm holding and waiting for another mass dip to load up Trons

Once shitopia fixes up their LTC problem im gonna load up on ETN, there is no reason for reer SS to not have any lambo by the holidays

Fam I ain't selling my Dent until it reaches $1 at least. And I ain't selling my XRP until 2020 next election. It might sound crazy but I really believe this is how I become a millionaire before I turn 25 :ahh:

Fam I ain't selling my Dent until it reaches $1 at least. And I ain't selling my XRP until 2020 next election. It might sound crazy but I really believe this is how I become a millionaire before I turn 25 :ahh:
Inshallah, :friendhug:

Folks over at dent will be releasing their android version next month, this is gonna be a huge boost,

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Inshallah, :friendhug:

Folks over at dent will be releasing their android version next month, this is gonna be a huge boost,

:friendhug:Inshallah we all get rich with multiple wives/children

Yeah and wlahi Data is like gold in 3rd world countries where it's expensive as hell to buy. Do you know how many shitty internet cafes I visited when I was in Somalia Glabeed?? :mjcry:I'm thinking after the android release and they start promoting like crazy at the end of the year we'll see Dent become very popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending