Bilan Osman Facing Death Threats

Kisame

Plotting world domination
She has just announced her return to Instagram following several weeks of death threats after this whole fiasco went down:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Until this fiasco happened I've never seen anyone talk about her.

Someone needs to fully explain why bilan is hated so much by swedes.

The racist trolls are calling her anti white. What policies did she push for?

Seems like she's asking the police to investigate the right wingers and the people who sent her death threats, good for her. Europe seems a bit tougher on that including prosecuting trolls, so I hope she gets some justice. Hopefully some Dark N N get exposed too. :)

she publicly mourned the death of the vile person who drew and mocked the prophet pbuh

The scandal brought attention to a bunch of other stuff that non swedes and other ppl from the somali diaspora such as myself didn’t know about her.

Not saying she deserves it. she lives in controversy and brings way to much negative attention and associate with sus ppl to much

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
She has just announced her return to Instagram following several weeks of death threats after this whole fiasco went down:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t wish this girl any harm & the people telling her to self delete are wrong. As long as someone is still alive they can ask forgiveness from Allah {swt} & change from their past ways. So I will never encourage any human being to commit suicide because they made mistakes. However this was a perfect example of someone who needs to exit the spotlight forever & cease publicly advocating for her “social justice” causes. If she truly stood on those morals she would not have had this relationship with a man she knew was a right wing extremist. This can only lead the public to believe her “activism” was performative & done for attention. Even if she isn’t a real sjw this was still a dumb move, how could she not see that she was at risk of being exposed & used by him when she knew he was right wing???

If she cares even a little bit about her cause she should step away from the public eye for good because she did a lot of damage to those “colored women” sjw activists who promote & support her message. She made them all look like they secretly crave cadaan ultra right wing men & that’s why they blast cadaans, not because of their “institutional racism” or injustice.

I’ve seen people in real life exit the social scene after something very embarrassing happened & just move away & start a new life. They were not public figures so I get it could be harder for her in some ways but it’s not like the whole world knows her. Perhaps change your name & move away. What ever happened to ceeb? I know ceeb culture can go overboard but we need some levels of ceeb in society. I don’t know who raises people like this, I actually have more respect for the kids strung out on the street because we know what their problem is. They are just addicted to drugs & making bad decisions. This is just madness, imagine being educated, well spoken, confident in public speaking & this was the best you can come up with?

What a waste of lightskinted-ness.

Last edited:
Until this fiasco happened I've never seen anyone talk about her.

Someone needs to fully explain why bilan is hated so much by swedes.

The racist trolls are calling her anti white. What policies did she push for?
That's what I'm trying to find out, I feel like we're missing out on the meat of the story due to the language barrier.

DarkN-N did some good exposing Bilan Osman. She ruined the rep of Somali Swedes who lived in the country and hated Islam.

They didn't expose anything. The Swedish man posted it all himself and they hopped in a space with him to ask if they kissed and went to bed together like gossip reporters. Let's not rewrite history.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
They didn't expose anything. The Swedish man posted it all himself and they hopped in a space with him to ask if they kissed and went to bed together like gossip reporters. Let's not rewrite history.
Darkn-n was the one who made it go viral and the coordinated with the Swedish reporter to go on Twitter space.

Kisame

What I’ve noticed was the odeyaal was very supportive and respectful of her but the younger people online wasn’t

Those old guys hopped in there just to ask if she would marry a Somali guy :mjkkk:

I can't take those niggas seriously.

Kisame

That's what I'm trying to find out, I feel like we're missing out on the meat of the story due to the language barrier.
We need some more Somali swedes. I'm surprised none of them have fully explained why Bilal is hated so much in Sweden

I don’t wish this girl any harm & the people telling her to self delete are wrong. As long as someone is still alive they can ask forgiveness from Allah {swt} & change from their past ways. So I will never encourage any human being to commit suicide because they made mistakes. However this was a perfect example of someone who needs to exit the spotlight forever & cease publicly advocating for her “social justice” causes. If she truly stood on those morals she would not have had this relationship with a man she knew was a right wing extremist. This can only lead the public to believe her “activism” was performative & done for attention. Even if she isn’t a real sjw this was still a dumb move, how could she not see that she was at risk of being exposed & used by him when she knew he was right wing???

If she cares even a little bit about her cause she should step away from the public eye for good because she did a lot of damage to those “colored women” sjw activists who promote & support her message. She made them all look like they secretly crave cadaan ultra right wing men & that’s why they blast cadaans, not because of their “institutional racism” or injustice.

I’ve seen people in real life exit the social scene after something very embarrassing happened & just move away & start a new life. They were not public figures so I get it could be harder for her in some ways but it’s not like the whole world knows her. Perhaps change your name & move away. What ever happened to ceeb? I know ceeb culture can go overboard but we need some levels of ceeb in society. I don’t know who raises people like this, I actually have more respect for the kids strung out on the street because we know what their problem is. They are just addicted to drugs & making bad decisions. This is just madness, imagine being educated, well spoken, confident in public speaking & this was the best you can come up with?

What a waste of lightskinted-ness.
i agree with your post but what does lightskin have to do with it

Trending