Biggest act of cowardice I have seen in a while

Alhamdulillah for being a muslim and a having a good, God fearing mother. These type of antics could never happen in a million years.

Still, how are you letting another man speak about your mom like this and even bring it up? The other guy Aitch, is absolutely taking the fücking piss. Filly is just being silent, no backbone at all. What a fucking fulay, stand your ground.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

filly a class clown bro is not feared or respected. filly made it by being a clown he should firm it

wtf I wouldn’t allow a random woman to be spoken of like that let alone my MUM. The way the man is so comfortable speaking of his mum like that in front of him says a lot so disgusting uff

I don’t care. As a man, heck as a human since it’s the same for women as well, somethings needs to be off-limits. You need to have clear boundaries and certain topics should be a no-go. But when you’re a money obsessed, sexist fool who doesn’t even honor the woman who has birthed you, you’d allow her humiliation for a few clicks. Society has become corn fried and vulgar. Look at that Aitch guy. How can you talk this way? Being s$xual is seen as humor these days. Even Beta Squad videos with Chunkz and the other Somali guys in it use very vulgar language and they’re meant to be Muslim. As much as I hate the hypocrisy of these timo jelecs, I see where they’re coming from. You’ve got millions of teen boys looking up to this nonsense.
I'm not defending him walaal lol waxaas waa wasakh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts