Biggest act of cowardice I have seen in a while

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Alhamdulillah for being a muslim and a having a good, God fearing mother. These type of antics could never happen in a million years.

Still, how are you letting another man speak about your mom like this and even bring it up? The other guy Aitch, is absolutely taking the fücking piss. Filly is just being silent, no backbone at all. What a fucking fulay, stand your ground.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Bro if I was in his shoes he is most def gon be going 6ft under wallahi aint no sympathy for him in any way shape or form :win:

Last edited:
Any real man would have said "I'll see you when I see you" and ended the live.

After the matter was dealt with, whiteboy would have to avoid any Spanish-speaking chick in fear of getting PTSD when hearing "qué rico, papi" in bed.

From his silence it seems his mother was indeed ran through. Imagine your mother in that situation. How would you feel? :cosbyhmm:
I'm still going with the they made it up,etc for views- look how pissed people are.

A vile strategy but if you care about clicks more than anything... Apparently the same happened with another streamer as well last month.

Some of the comments are explaining it away as chav banter lol

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Scared Classic Film GIF by Shudder

Filly has always come off as the most weak-willed member of Beta Squad, saying this as a very casual watcher of their vids, he tends to just go with the flow, but I enjoy his otherwise positive spirit.

I remember watching the Chicken Shop Date with him and Chunkz and he kept gassing up Chunkz and singing his praises but he didn't do the same thing for him, poor lad...

Last edited:

World

VIP
im so confused

Is this a leaked video or something that he's reacting to ?

Did he let him speak about his mother like that to his face ?

WTF...

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Thats what the troll wants, He wants a reaction. He should've publicly called him out though and not just sit there though, at least remove him from the call. But still, at the end of the day who has a bigger status? Hes only trying to get to his head, all filly has to do is ask around and teach the guy a lesson in private, How would you give into a troll.
Yeah if I was him he's definitely going 6ft under.
We both know u wouldnt do Shit tbh, I mean Ig you could scream or insult him back but youd only look like a fool then.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Alhamdulillah for being a muslim and a having a good, God fearing mother. These type of antics could never happen in a million years.

Still, how are you letting another man speak about your mom like this and even bring it up? The other guy Aitch, is absolutely taking the fücking piss. Filly is just being silent, no backbone at all. What a fucking fulay, stand your ground.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok @Arma calm down

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
that's why i always have dirt on niggas so i can say something diabolical if they tried moving like that

I refuse to believe this is real. How can Filly allow this? This is beyond disgusting and the way that guy was so graphic with his vulgarity, he really wanted to humiliate him differently.

This must be some sort of AI or video editing. I simply refuse to believe this.

I'm still going with the they made it up,etc for views- look how pissed people are.

A vile strategy but if you care about clicks more than anything... Apparently the same happened with another streamer as well last month.

Some of the comments are explaining it away as chav banter lol
I don’t care. As a man, heck as a human since it’s the same for women as well, somethings needs to be off-limits. You need to have clear boundaries and certain topics should be a no-go. But when you’re a money obsessed, sexist fool who doesn’t even honor the woman who has birthed you, you’d allow her humiliation for a few clicks. Society has become corn fried and vulgar. Look at that Aitch guy. How can you talk this way? Being s$xual is seen as humor these days. Even Beta Squad videos with Chunkz and the other Somali guys in it use very vulgar language and they’re meant to be Muslim. As much as I hate the hypocrisy of these timo jelecs, I see where they’re coming from. You’ve got millions of teen boys looking up to this nonsense.

Trending