Big welcome for mudane madaxweyne ee mamuulka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taleex and Las Anod are Dhulbahante districts. I don't care what happens in those areas. As-long as there is no single Kulmiye (Qudhmiye) MP in Xudun district it is all good

You should care Kulmiyi has strong leverage with LA and Taleex communities. Those 35k votes will be decisive in the presidential elections.

Bohol

VIP
You should care Kulmiyi has strong leverage with LA and Taleex communities. Those 35k votes will be decisive in the presidential elections.

Nah. I don't lose sleep over it because I know it will be much much lower turnout than that in election
day, it is not reliable votes (we already know what happened to Xaqsoor party).

Majority of Sool and Sanaag will vote Kulmiye

Burco and Hangeisa will be split with majority Kulmiyie.

No way Wadani will pull it off

Bohol

VIP
Majority of Sool and Sanaag will vote Kulmiye

Burco and Hangeisa will be split with majority Kulmiyie.

No way Wadani will pull it off

This is my prediction.

Waqooyi Galbeed (WADANI majority) there is no way SM can beat a coalition of HY, CG, Arap they will be destroyed totally.

Togdheer (WADANI majority) around 60% at best

Awdal (easy WADANI majority at-least 80%)

Sanaag (again WADANI majority) since there is no UCID this time it will be former UDUB + UCID supporters easy over 53% majority).

Sool is properly the place where Kulmiye can win clearly.

Last edited:
This is my prediction.

Waqooyi Galbeed (WADANI majority) there is no way SM can beat a coalition of HY, CG, Arap they will be destroyed totally.

Togdheer (WADANI majority) around 60% at best

Awdal (easy WADANI majority at-least 80%)

Sanaag (again WADANI majority) since there is no UCID this time it will be former UDUB + UCID supporters easy over 53% majority).

Sool is properly the place where Kulmiye can win clearly.

You don't guarantee Hargeisa communities. I reckon Kulmiye will win with a comfortable margin.

Kulmiye got Hargeisa, Burco, Berbera, Shiekh, Caynaba, Ceel Afweyn, Garadag, Laascanood, Taleex and Buuhoodle,

Wadani at best got Borama, Ceerigabo, Oodwyne, Baki, Lughaya,

Split or pro UCID: Saylac, Bali Gubadle, Salaxly, Badhan
C8ARwVNWsAA0GeL.jpg

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Foreman Both Burco and Hargeisa will go to WADANI. Plus Since when was Baligubadle UCID? Lol it is clear you don't know the
areas. Arap were big former Kulmiye supporters but quit it ever since 2012 local election. They are now behind the WADANI chairman
(Abdiqadir Jirde).

Bohol

VIP
I will bump this thread in 5 months and have a good ol laugh over it :lolbron:

When WADANI wins inshallah I can't wait the tears of reer east Burco it will flood the Togdheer seasonal river and make the entire region green (no more abaar/drought in Somaliland).
:russ:

@Foreman Both Burco and Hargeisa will go to WADANI. Plus Since when was Baligubadle UCID? Lol it is clear you don't know the
areas. Arap were big former Kulmiye supporters but quit it ever since 2012 local election. They are now behind the WADANI chairman
(Abdiqadir Jirde).

Both Hargeisa and Burco delivered Kulmiyi in 2010 and 2012. Arap had Xasqor and lost the elections. At the moment they split and didn't make up their mind.

Bohol

VIP
They had Xasqor and lost the elections. At the moment they split and didn't make up their mind.

You are behind Somaliland politics. They already made their mind up longtime ago. Everyone
knows majority of them will vote for WADANI. Somalis care about positions, since they have
the chairman of WADANI party that is what matters to them and some development promised
to their areas.

You are behind Somaliland politics. They already made their mind up longtime ago. Everyone
knows majority of them will vote for WADANI. Somalis care about positions, since they have
the chairman of WADANI party that is what matters to them and some development promised
to their areas.

Even if Wadani won Bali Gubadle and half of Hargeisa, your still losing with a wide margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.