Big Siciid Shuts down Internet Gangsters From reerXamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking lies 1988 is the only point you've ever scored on innocents whilst we killed so many ogadens we had you under so much pressure that you turned on siad barre and mareehan for using you like the cannon fodder you are you useless good for nothing cagdheers dont control shit salute to ethiopia for fucking you guys up so bad your no landheere you descendent of a shoe maker midgaan of yemen hahaha and your talking like you can f*ck any hoes you aint got no genitals abti we steady nutting on your sister face on the regular so come back to reality and realize that you are nothing but a slave to Somaliland and ethiopia simple as our ogaden little hooker wants to try talk tough.:ayaanswag:

Zoo animal ex-slave. You have been screaming "walaalaheen Itoobiya" to score dabadhilif points since twerking for colonizers like a , has been your tradition but guess who is getting eaten by their own strategies? Guess who is dying in the thousands in hawd?:chrisfreshhah: You know why we named you iidoor, iidoor boi.

Always been selling your oyin for xoolo to us because you were and still are a nobody laangaab clan living between three towns in a dessert. Since you can't beg the xabash anymore and you are getting heavily karbaashed by my laandheer cousins in kililka, how is it going for you with finding a new colonizer you can futoleef since That's all you good for? *cough UAE fucking born to be a clan since forever:kodaksmiley: hush iidoor qashin

Zoo animal ex-slave. You have been screaming "walaalaheen Itoobiya" to score dabadhilif points since twerking for colonizers like a , has been your tradition but guess who is getting eaten by their own strategies? Guess who is dying in the thousands in hawd?:chrisfreshhah: You know why we named you iidoor, iidoor boi.

Always been selling your oyin for xoolo to us because you were and still are a nobody laangaab clan living between three towns in a dessert. Since you can't beg the xabash anymore and you are getting heavily karbaashed by my laandheer cousins in kililka, how is it going for you with finding a new colonizer you can futoleef since That's all you good for? *cough UAE fucking born to be a clan since forever:kodaksmiley: hush iidoor qashin
Bro leave it in the field clearly fkd is not for someone who is as oppressed as you kkk you know the score board abti so leave me out jeberti funny how things turned out for you ogaden eh?

Bro leave it in the field clearly fkd is not for someone who is as oppressed as you kkk you know the score board abti so leave me out jeberti funny how things turned out for you ogaden eh?

I am not an oppressed like xoolihi ku dhalay. Unlike the cry baby iidoor scum, my people are the ones contributing to the Kenyan economy. Kililka is prospering and booming too while we are karbaashing the iidoor marti and pushing them into siilland. You are getting the borders you were preaching iidoor boi. In fact, you are the ones who are oppressed:drakelaugh: btw why are you so triggered? Did I post your grandmother selling herself naked like a xoolo dhileysata in a European zoo:mjlol: your people have no shame bro just face it dugaag baa tihiin

Damn
I am not an oppressed like xoolihi ku dhalay. Unlike the cry baby iidoor scum, my people are the ones contributing to the Kenyan economy. Kililka is prospering and booming too while we are karbaashing the iidoor marti and pushing them into siilland. You are getting the borders you were preaching iidoor boi. In fact, you are the ones who are oppressed:drakelaugh: btw why are you so triggered? Did I post your grandmother selling herself naked like a xoolo dhileysata in a European zoo:mjlol: your people have no shame bro just face it dugaag baa tihiin
u karbashed him damn

Suck your mum blud doqonkii ogaden you can contribute to foreign countries all you like you still will never own that land thats kenyas kikuyu land your bragging with and stop lying we pushed you ogaden es all the way to kenya you can never come to hawd side you know thats suicide adeer so stop twisting the facts and making up bs we all know doqonkii ogaden is nothing but a slave to us. Plus habeshi midgets be fucking your hoes in front of you and your tryna talk doqonyaha free yourself from the chains you've been locked in for how long now nearly a century you might aswell be habashi you slave and that picture is fake and fraud anyone can put a habar awal and write slave but we have direct proof the whole world knows that your under ethiopian regime as a slave boy. So many of you motherfuckers are running to burco as a refuger wallahi whenever i wanna make easy lacag i report them as onlf terroristsand have them handed in to ethiopia to be fucked up the ass hahaha so before you talk careful what you wish for nacasyahow

Suck your mum blud doqonkii ogaden you can contribute to foreign countries all you like you still will never own that land thats kenyas kikuyu land your bragging with and stop lying we pushed you ogaden es all the way to kenya you can never come to hawd side you know thats suicide adeer so stop twisting the facts and making up bs we all know doqonkii ogaden is nothing but a slave to us. Plus habeshi midgets be fucking your hoes in front of you and your tryna talk doqonyaha free yourself from the chains you've been locked in for how long now nearly a century you might aswell be habashi you slave and that picture is fake and fraud anyone can put a habar awal and write slave but we have direct proof the whole world knows that your under ethiopian regime as a slave boy. So many of you motherfuckers are running to burco as a refuger wallahi whenever i wanna make easy lacag i report them as onlf terroristsand have them handed in to ethiopia to be fucked up the ass hahaha so before you talk careful what you wish for nacasyahow

So triggered and weak :mjlol:dhiikar yuu kugu dhicin iidoor boi. Get off the internet if you can't handle the truth. Your clan will be extinct in DDSI. Xusuuq fiican baa Idinku socda hada. I saw this iidoor xoolo the other day, who was sad because he lost touch with counting the death toll of your people in hawd. Why are iidoors such a cry babies? This is not the zoo where you are a xoolo exhibition. Fight like a man or shut up like your ayeeyo ee beerta xaywaanka iska gedi jirtay:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending