Big cities are bad for health physically and mentally

Big cities are overrated when in reality is just jungle concrete and crowded compared to villages where life is easy and you feel happier and healthier because in the cities air is low quality and most diseases born or spreads rapidly over there. I myself lived in big city all my life but the last two weeks I lived outside the city in small town and I never felt this happy, healthy and energetic I wonder is that how reer badiyo Somalis feel.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Big cities are overrated when in reality is just jungle concrete and crowded compared to villages where life is easy and you feel happier and healthier because in the cities air is low quality and most diseases born or spreads rapidly over there. I myself lived in big city all my life but the last two weeks I lived outside the city in small town and I never felt this happy, healthy and energetic I wonder is that how reer badiyo Somalis feel.
Nigga you would know how reer baadiyo people feel ''i wonder'' kulaha yaa been u sheege,u fresh out of baadiyo yaa laga dareemin

Garaad diinle

 
Makes sense. The city is an unnatural landscape created during the industrial revolution to house the overwhelming workforce that came from the rural areas. Living in a city during the victorian era wasn't a pleasant experience. Today despite some problems still persisting overall life in cities improved a lot but still i also think nothing beats living in a less crowded environment with lots of greenery. One could use a bit of sunbathing.

Last edited:
Makes sense. The city is an unnatural landscape created during the industrial revolution to house the overwhelming workforce that came from the rural areas. Living in a city during the victorian era wasn't a pleasant experience. Today despite some problems still persisting overall life in cities improved a lot but still i also think nothing beats living in a less crowded environment with lots of greenery. One could use a bit of sunbathing.
In the west the cities quality improved by little but imagine third world countries cities over polluted probably no sewer system working disease every where like the one in Somalia

Trending

Latest posts