Betaization of the Black Males & Resurrection of The White Males from the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
None serves as a better role model for a group of people then the President himself, Farmaajo's election is a perfect example, it gave hope to the hopeless, it resurrected the dead from their graves, people that gave up on Somali politics became analysts overnight.

The words and the aura the president of a nation exhibits has deep subconscious ramification for it's people, much like how lowly rappers influence the mindset and behaviours of their followers.

The black man synonymous with Alpha, Brute, ultra masculinity and high danger before this neotony gay pedo face mulatto Obama came to power, whom single handily shattered the whole thing into smithereens

However the opposite has happened to the white males through Trump, an absolute revival of epic proportions. A Comparisons of a physiognomy photography Journal will best illustrate this degradation and decline.

Look at this type of scumbag beggary, even that lowly white dude doesn't bother addressing him, look at her hand, while he begrudgingly kisses it, she locks it with the steward while continuing the convo, she doesn't even look at that gay mulatto bakhti to even acknowledge him for this beggary.

C3Id0D0VcAA6XlA.jpg

Notice how Gay mulatto is always the first to initiate public affections, add insult to injury, she kisses the air and closes her eyes, a clear sign of disgust.

GettyImages-632185196.jpg

This is probably the most humiliating of them all, a fucking low grade prime-minister, doesn't even look at him, even a handshake wasn't enough, he had to pat him on the shoulder aswell that bakhti.

6a00d8341bf6e653ef011570d758b1970c-pi

Even fucking Nijaas Eyga doesn't respect him.

bo-obama_thumb%25255B4%25255D.jpg

You would think maybe the dude he hates and made fun off, things may be different but no, "abaha wase ha ii taaban face" on Trump, while the bakhti grovel and stretches like a beggar.

Donald%2BTrump%252BBarack%2BObama%252BWhite%2BHouse%252BOval%2BOffice%252BMeeting%252BDominance%252BPseudoprayer%252BAnxiety%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BBody%2BLanguage%2BExpert%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BDr.%2BJack%2BBrown%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando.png

Now let's contrast this with current POTUS that's resurrection white masculinity.

What contrast, he kisses the air instead, take a look at Melania pose and hand gesture, marking her territory, while gay mulato Obama was marking Michelle's.

160718224811-37-rnc-gallery-0718-super-169.jpg

Look at that gaze, she knows her place subconsciously and extremely happy with it as well, unlike that masculinized banshee michelle whom despite the gay mulato grovelling still looks faced.

DonaldAP-large_trans++pVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf-0Jyi0jPPD6Zx1hiwTPhlc.jpg

Refuses to hold hands, she is still happy as f*ck.

donald-melania-trump.jpg

1f5.jpg

upload_2017-2-16_3-54-31.jpeg

Last edited:
@Inquisitive_

Don't you think calling him a pedo is a bit too far?

:comeon: I get the gay mullato thing but pedo is just not accurate or funny :francis:

Haven't you seen the wikileaks Podesta emails ? the Pizzagate scandal? Verbatim "Obama ordered fresh 60.000 hotdogs for us" hotdog is a peadophile code word for young boys according to the FBI themselves.

This shit was trending on twitter during the election along with the spirit cooking occult satanist rituals revealed in the leaks, the privately worship them while public-ally claim atheist.

obama_pizza_hotdogs_stratfor.png

Last edited:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Haven't you seen the wikileaks Podesta emails ? the Pizzagate scandal? Verbatim "Obama ordered fresh 60.000 hotdogs for us" hotdog is a peadophile code word for young boys.

obama_pizza_hotdogs_stratfor.png
Props to Alex Jones for corrupting you.:russ:

I'm not gona even entertain this. You win. :ohno: I'm buying my aluminum foil hat next week.

Props to Alex Jones for corrupting you.:russ:

I'm not gona even entertain this. You win. :ohno: I'm buying my aluminum foil hat next week.

Alex Jones is a controlled opposition Zionist shill, what I posted is wikileaks documents, from the hacked crooked Hillary private illegal email server, this was big news all over the media, I have no idea why you are linking this to some Zionist shill, you sound very suspect yourself now :bell:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Alex Jones is a controlled opposition Zionist shill, what I posted is wikileaks documents, from the hacked crooked Hillary private illegal email server, this was big news all over the media, I have no idea why you are linking this to some Zionist shill, you sound very suspect yourself now :bell:
My goodness. :chrisfreshhah: The bullshit is strong with this one:damn:

VixR

Veritas
You're really finished. Even the Obama vs Putin meme makes more sense than this diarrhea, and I might disagree with his politics, but the sheer Trump deficit isn't comparable, and Obama wins both.

VixR

Veritas
Air your mouth as you please. Between Obama, Putin, and Trump. It's Obama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (lightyears) no contest in every regard. Education, Intelligence, IQ, look, speech crafting and delivery, calm leadership skill, "no drama" Obama.

None serves as a better role model for a group of people then the President himself, Farmaajo's election is a perfect example, it gave hope to the hopeless, it resurrected the dead from their graves, people that gave up on Somali politics became analysts overnight.

The words and the aura the president of a nation exhibits has deep subconscious ramification for it's people, much like how lowly rappers influence the mindset and behaviours of their followers.

The black man synonymous with Alpha, Brute, ultra masculinity and high danger before this neotony gay pedo face mulatto Obama came to power, whom single handily shattered the whole thing into smithereens

However the opposite has happened to the white males through Trump, an absolute revival of epic proportions. A Comparisons of a physiognomy photography Journal will best illustrate this degradation and decline.

Look at this type of scumbag beggary, even that lowly white dude doesn't bother addressing him, look at her hand, while he begrudgingly kisses it, she locks it with the steward while continuing the convo, she doesn't even look at that gay mulatto bakhti to even acknowledge him for this beggary.

C3Id0D0VcAA6XlA.jpg

Notice how Gay mulatto is always the first to initiate public affections, add insult to injury, she kisses the air and closes her eyes, a clear sign of disgust.

GettyImages-632185196.jpg

This is probably the most humiliating of them all, a fucking low grade prime-minister, doesn't even look at him, even a handshake wasn't enough, he had to pat him on the shoulder aswell that bakhti.

6a00d8341bf6e653ef011570d758b1970c-pi

Even fucking Nijaas Eyga doesn't respect him.

bo-obama_thumb%25255B4%25255D.jpg

You would think maybe the dude he hates and made fun off, things may be different but no, "abaha wase ha ii taaban face" on Trump, while the bakhti grovel and stretches like a beggar.

Donald%2BTrump%252BBarack%2BObama%252BWhite%2BHouse%252BOval%2BOffice%252BMeeting%252BDominance%252BPseudoprayer%252BAnxiety%252BEmotional%2BIntelligence%252BBody%2BLanguage%2BExpert%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BDr.%2BJack%2BBrown%252BNonverbal%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BCalifornia%252BNYC%252BOrlando.png

Now let's contrast this with current POTUS that's resurrection white masculinity.

What contrast, he kisses the air instead, take a look at Melania pose and hand gesture, marking her territory, while gay mulato Obama was marking Michelle's.

160718224811-37-rnc-gallery-0718-super-169.jpg

Look at that gaze, she knows her place subconsciously and extremely happy with it as well, unlike that masculinized banshee michelle whom despite the gay mulato grovelling still looks faced.

DonaldAP-large_trans++pVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf-0Jyi0jPPD6Zx1hiwTPhlc.jpg

Refuses to hold hands, she is still happy as f*ck.

donald-melania-trump.jpg

1f5.jpg

View attachment 13210

The difference between a loving relationship and prostitution but a sex-starved beast couldn't tell the difference:bell:

Barack treat his woman good:

Barack could get it any day of the week and spread my legs like the good gospel:kendrickcry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending