Besides Mainstream Social Media, What Other Forums Do you Participate In?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Reddit(As corny as the mods there are, they have the best forum for any topic of interest)

KTT2(Become an incredibly woke lefty forum now that panders heavily to feminism and LGBTQIA unfortunately. Still a member who posts from time to time)

Thecoli(It's like 4chan but they're black. I only lurk though)

MISC Bodybuilding forum(Was an incredibly entertaining forum until the incels from 4chan invaded it)

4chan Biz(Filled with racist incel trolls , however some of them are very intelligent and give out some of the best projects to invest in crypto/stocks)

Somalispot forum(Perfect combination of all of the above, however this is easily the best forum aside from reddit out of all of them)

Reddit(As corny as the mods there are, they have the best forum for any topic of interest)

KTT2(Become an incredibly woke lefty forum now that panders heavily to feminism and LGBTQIA unfortunately. Still a member who posts from time to time)

MISC Bodybuilding forum(Was an incredibly entertaining forum until the incels from 4chan invaded it)

4chan Biz(Filled with racist incel trolls , however some of them are very intelligent and give out some of the best projects to invest in crypto/stocks)

Somalispot forum(Perfect combination of all of the above, however this is easily the best forum aside from reddit out of all of them)
I know it was u that’s on ktt2 u have the same username and profile over there lol

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Oh shit forgot , I use to lurk stormfront and kiwifarms.

These white supremacists are the most delusional group of people I've ever met

Thecoli and Somalispot are pretty much the only forums I use atm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.