BELAL IS A ARAB AND SO ARE SOMALIS

I was just thinking why is belal not considered an arab. This may sound ridiculous to you, but actually not to me. You see Belal was a habeshi, a semetic speaking person, just like the canaanites, Phoenicians and many other semetic speaking people were then classified as being an arab later on. Why is it you see more cultural exchange with aksum and the arabs that they wouldn't classify belal has an arab. There many habasha people in Medina, like the prophet (SAW) wife who was Habesha.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1671316619524.png

I was just thinking why is belal not considered an arab. This may sound ridiculous to you, but actually not to me. You see Belal was a habeshi, a semetic speaking person, just like the canaanites, Phoenicians and many other semetic speaking people were then classified as being an arab later on. Why is it you see more cultural exchange with aksum and the arabs that they wouldn't classify belal has an arab. There many habasha people in Medina, like the prophet (SAW) wife who was Habesha.
Which Prophet wife was Habesha?? Beenta jooji sxb

Does it matter, the brother has passed away and his character is what's left for us to learn from?
Arab or not I guess InShAllah when we meet in Jannah we can discuss with him

“the prophet (SAW) wife who was Habesha.”
Which wife ?
Belal is an Arab tho ? His father was Arab but his mother is habeshi slave that’s the difference.

“Phoenicians and many other semetic speaking people were then classified as being an arab later on.”

Yes Jews was also classified as being an Arab
You do know Prophet Muhammad tribe or northern Arabia tribes are classified being an Arab even tho they ain’t Arab .

Being an Arab is the culture, language is the same as Arab hence why a lot of ethics become an Arab .
Nabi ishmael married the southern Arabs but his children so on married them and their culture and language become an Arab hence why they was considered an arab

Trending