Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Isn't there a whole qabiil or something called a gaal jaa'eyel? It's not that far-fetched. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Bax with your weak arguments.
Gaal = Geel in Old Somali, take Abgaal for instance.
francis8.png

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Habro Wars Episode V: The Dumar Strike Back
The 4.5 Rebel Alliance is being pounded by the Arawello Empire even after the destruction of the Snu Snu Star.
:damn:
The return of Arawelos empire 2: Electric boogalo

Warya you better ready your abgaal brethren, we're coming for all patrilineal clans :ayaanswag:
We'll fight to the last man, I won't let you corrupt the likes of @Seoul.
:birdman:

The 4.5 Rebel Alliance is being pounded by the Arawello Empire even after the destruction of the Snu Snu Star.

We'll fight to the last man, I won't let you corrupt the likes of @Seoul.
:birdman:

@Seoul is my ride and die, she already knows the true way :birdman:

watch ur back, y'all about to get back stabbed by you female clan members :chrisfreshhah: They'll pull a red wedding on u "Arawelo sends her regards" :drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
what u thought there would be an entire tribe called Gaalo Lovers :deadosama:
:ileycry:

I assumed in my mind they probably pulled the wrong move and were called gaals not that it was their real name.

You mean to tell me someone named their kid "camel-lover":dead1:

@merka a did you think I'd let you slip by because you're a fellow lander? :birdman: you lot will be the first one targeted because that's where my future headquarters are gonna be

@dhegdheer I will gladly be your missionary. I will infiltrate small villages and recruit the women to the cause of Operation Dhegdheer. I will pretend to be reading stories to the kids about Dhegdheer but really it is literature on the movement. They will be shouting "down with Abtirsi" before you know it.

We'll have sleeper agents in every village. Women are the perfect spies, soon enough we'll have ur children screaming "Hooyo tirsi ha noolota!!!"

@dhegdheer I will gladly be your missionary. I will infiltrate small villages and recruit the women to the cause of Operation Dhegdheer. I will pretend to be reading stories to the kids about Dhegdheer but really it is literature on the movement. They will be shouting "down with Abtirsi" before you know it.

All hail hooyotirsi! :salute:

@merka a did you think I'd let you slip by because you're a fellow lander? :birdman: you lot will be the first one targeted because that's where my future headquarters are gonna be
The SNM (Somali National Men) movement will fight to the end :fittytousand:
arawelo is a great leader but she isn't above slavery. a select few will be kept in dungeons for the purpose of recreation :hemad:

the rest will be sent to my camp for their 'surgery':fredo:

I guess I'm safe then. :mjswag:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Seoul is my ride and die, she already knows the true way :birdman:

watch ur back, y'all about to get back stabbed by you female clan members :chrisfreshhah: They'll pull a red wedding on u "Arawelo sends her regards" :drakelaugh:
:browtf:
you know how some countries flood others with drugs to ruin their enemies population, you guys are already doing that for us. we just have to take advantage of that:ahh::lolbron:
Our women are loyal to the abtirsi and though one may be corrupted, the many will stay vigilant, like @Merca for example.
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending