Beesha Dhegdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I haven't been lied to, just sheltered from the barbarity :siilaanyolaugh:

But on the Northern accent being the most authentic, I've heard that from my family. It could be bias no doubt; it's why I asked. Do u happen to be from a Mudug (this word keeps popping up looool) by any chance?:icon lol:

From and lived there: Reer Mudug represent!

Damn that was really interesting. Never knew we had so many lord of the ring typa characters in Somali mythology.

I'd watch the f*ck out of a Somali game of thrones type of fantasy tv show or movie that has the clans beefing each other but all the clans also have to keep wary of the Giants and demons that could attack at any given moment. Araweelo can be khaleesi of thr midgaans and barwaanis. Isaaqs are kings of the north and mjs can be lannisters cuz they always sneaky and shady asf. I guess that leaves hawiyes as the Wildings beyond the wall aka the south:drakelaugh:

Damn that was really interesting. Never knew we had so many lord of the ring typa characters in Somali mythology.

I'd watch the f*ck out of a Somali game of thrones type of fantasy tv show or movie that has the clans beefing each other but all the clans also have to keep wary of the Giants and demons that could attack at any given moment. Araweelo can be khaleesi of thr midgaans and barwaanis. Isaaqs are kings of the north and mjs can be lannisters cuz they always sneaky and shady asf. I guess that leaves hawiyes as the Wildings beyond the wall aka the south:drakelaugh:

Allow being the starks lmaoooo they've almost been completely wiped out, I wonder who our Freys would be? who's gonna pull a red wedding on us? :dead:

Don't tell me you haven't been told these stories as a kid? :drakelaugh: Qori ismaris is another favorite of mine :lolbron:

Allow being the starks lmaoooo they've almost been completely wiped out, I wonder who our Freys would be? who's gonna pull a red wedding on us? :dead:

Don't tell me you haven't been told these stories as a kid? :drakelaugh: Qori ismaris is another favorite of mine :lolbron:

Lmao freys would be dhulbahntes. It's perfect. Their cool with yall and mj, but because their related by blood with mjs they'd snake you guys and yall wud never see it coming

We weren't. Someone should narrate them on here. Judging from the characters, the mythology seems rich :ehh:

My mother didn't tell us any because she wasn't born in somalia either but my dad knows like a million poems/stories/song. He used to tell us a new one every night, I can barely remember them now though. Maybe I'll ask him later and make a post :hmm: the Wikipedia page had a few I was unfamiliar with

does being a mix of qabils make you exotic cos i'm feeling like a mixed race person:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

don't derail my post or I'll report u :ufdup:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
My mother didn't tell us any because she wasn't born in somalia either but my dad knows like a million poems/stories/song. He used to tell us a new one every night, I can barely remember them now though. Maybe I'll ask him later and make a post :hmm: the Wikipedia page had a few I was unfamiliar with

but but but @ded started it
forum.php
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:westbrookwtf:
Nigga I was on topic talking about somali myths. Your the one out here talking about how your a special snowflake cuz you have different qabil in ur dna. f*ck outta here
Lmao freys would be dhulbahntes. It's perfect. Their cool with yall and mj, but because their related by blood with mjs.
dont mind me just adding flame to the fire
image.jpg

VixR

Veritas

That's pretty cool. My mom wasn't born there too, but my dad didn't tell us any stories from there either barring a couple childhood stories. I'm not sure if he even knows them, he was an orphan. I'm gonna ask him. To this day, I have yet to see him watch a TV show or read a story. He made us read textbooks and watch documentaries growing up, and study all the time. My mom had to call in the timeouts and breaks so we didn't pass out from fatigue lol.

You should make a thread if u feel like it.

That's pretty cool. My mom wasn't born there too, but my dad didn't tell us any stories from there either barring a couple childhood stories. I'm not sure if he knows them, he was an orphan. I'm gonna ask him. To this day, I have yet to see him watch a TV short or read a story. He made us read textbooks and watch documentaries growing up, and study all the time. My mom had to call in the timeouts and breaks so we didn't pass out from fatigue lol.

You should make a thread if u feel like it.

Damn yall were reading textbooks at home. Jesus christ.... I feel for yall. I thought I had it bad when my mom used to say dbz and Simpsons was shaytan and we weren't allowed to watch it

VixR

Veritas
Damn yall were reading textbooks at home. Jesus christ.... I feel for yall. I thought I had it bad when my mom used to say dbz and Simpsons was shaytan and we weren't allowed to watch it
My dad would get upset bc he viewed it as idleness to be watching TV. So we'd be watching something and when it got to the time he would get home, we'd turn off the TV and get serious :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending