Beel Beel kale amar siinaysa. GX is in yet another humiliating situation.

@Gadhwayne @Weerar @Garaad.XIV Tolkooda waxa la dhul dhigay Amaro from HJ they have to fulfill if they want peace(Or Jeeganism will happen again like the 90s).

They were given 5 days to come down from the mountain(Gacan libaax).
Must Pay back all the Mag of the men that died from the raid they did few weeks ago.
Special Mag for the family of the guy who they stepped on his head.
Must return the Technicals/Cars that they took from the Gov.

Xukun adag baa lagu dhuftay. Meesha somalileyn la leeyahay waaba jeel isaaqa qaar loogu doobiyo walahay haha.
CBB69D17-20D8-4D9E-B9F7-EB174B7D546C.jpeg

The Garxajis commitee nor the Gacan Libaax forces have accepted these qodobs. Habar Jeclo are at the Oog front preparing to defend against an SSC offensive, they can't afford to open multiple fronts.

But i want to take the oppurtunity to congratulate Beesha Harti Daarood on their independence from guumaystaha Isaaq, hambalyo

The Garxajis commitee nor the Gacan Libaax forces have accepted these qodobs. Habar Jeclo are at the Oog front preparing to defend against an SSC offensive, they can't afford to open multiple from fronts.
Why you throwing Samaroon under the bus? OP is Dhulbahante. :drakewtf:

Aar niyow wax kaste ha ku degdegin. This goes for us and the same goes for you in this situation. The only allies you have against Baha Idoor are us.

Beesha Samnaroon waa gob, looking forward to co-operation between Xoogaga Gacan Libaax and Suldaan Wabar's Militia, odayga needs to come back and its game over for Biixi

Beesha Samnaroon waa gob, looking forward to co-operation between Xoogaga Gacan Libaax and Suldaan Wabar's Militia, odayga needs to come back and its game over for Biixi
Samaroon elders left these HJ odayaal days ago while they were cooking up this scheme of theirs because they said it's an internal matter and about Gacan Libaax forces, but it turned out to be also concerning the affairs of the state. Cadow bay noo arkaan and they've proved it to my folk which I wanted all this time.

Suldaan Wabar is Bashaaling in Canada and America. It's highly unlikely that he will return. It's a shame he acted prematurely back then.

The Garxajis commitee nor the Gacan Libaax forces have accepted these qodobs. Habar Jeclo are at the Oog front preparing to defend against an SSC offensive, they can't afford to open multiple fronts.

But i want to take the oppurtunity to congratulate Beesha Harti Daarood on their independence from guumaystaha Isaaq, hambalyo
Bro you should do your own research before you let these faqash tell you how it is. Habar jeclo just offered habar yonis the presidency, the mag is just to show no one can get what they want through violence.

old ha/hj jeegan is dead

long live the Hy/Hj alliance

Bro you should do your own research before you let these faqash tell you how it is. Habar jeclo just offered habar yonis the presidency, the mag is just to show no one can get what they want through violence.

old ha/hj jeegan is dead

How can they offer something they won’t get themselves lol

old ha/hj jeegan is dead

The qodobs pertaining to the elections are reasonable, it's the 5 day ultimatum that ruined this otherwise sensible communiqué from HJ. It can be interpreted as Dagaal. But the real question is will Biixi accept the doorasho qodobs which say the 3 current parties will compete, i doubt that.

The qodobs pertaining to the elections are reasonable, it's the 5 day ultimatum that ruined this otherwise sensible communiqué from HJ. It can be interpreted as Dagaal. But the real question is will Biixi accept the doorasho qodobs which say the 3 current parties will compete, i doubt that.
His acceptance is irrelevant. If habar jeclo and habar yonis are aligned he doesn’t have the ability to reject the demands.

Awal weligeed naaska habar jeclo bey ku noolayd

His acceptance is irrelevant. If habar jeclo and habar yonis are aligned he doesn’t have the ability to reject the demands.

Awal weligeed naaska habar jeclo bey ku noolayd

He's just not known to give concessions and to compromise, waynu arki doona i.A

Trending

Latest posts