Beautiful Quran Recitation

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
That is an odd way of reciting the Qur'an, no?
Dude! Astaghfirullah i thought you of all people would know. This is one of the seven recitation originally ten that the quran is recited in. You're properly familiar with qira't hafs the most wide spread recitation of the quran. This qira'a is qira't khalaf. These seven recitation is based on the dialects of arabic used in the time of the rasul ๏ทบ.

Last edited:
Dude! Astaghfirullah i thought you of all people would know. This is one of the seven recitation originally ten that the quran is recited in. You're properly familiar with qira't hafs the most wide spread recitation of the quran. This qira'a is qira't khalaf. These seven recitation is based on the dialects of arabic used in the time of the rasul ๏ทบ.
Mate, I must admit I never heard of it, and I stand corrected. Astaqfurullah indeed. Thank you!

Hamzza

VIP
Mate, I must admit I never heard of it, and I stand corrected. Astaqfurullah indeed. Thank you!
Here is Somali Qari Abdirashid Ali Sufi reciting Surah Zumr with the Qira'ah of Khalaf

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Mashallah I love the different qiraat of the Qur'an.

I remember Sheikh Cabdirashid saying that in Somalia they used to read in a different qiraat. I forgot which one

I thank you for sharing,
ู‡ูˆ ุฎู„ู ุจู† ู‡ุดุงู… ุงู„ุจุบุฏุงุฏูŠ ุฃุญุฏ ุฃุนู„ุงู… ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุก ุงู„ู…ุดู‡ูˆุฑูŠู†ุŒ ูู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฑุงูˆูŠ ุงู„ุฃูˆู„ ู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ ุญู…ุฒุฉ ุนู† ุดูŠุฎู‡ ุณู„ูŠู… ุจู† ุนูŠุณู‰ุŒ ... ูˆูƒุงู† ุซู‚ุฉ ูƒุจูŠุฑุง ุฒุงู‡ุฏุง ุนุงุจุฏุง ุนุงู„ู…ุงุŒ ุณู…ุน ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ ุนู† ู…ุงู„ูƒ ุจู† ุฃู†ุณ ูˆุญู…ุงุฏ ุจู† ุฒูŠุฏุŒ ูˆุชู„ุง ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงู† ุงู„ูƒุฑูŠู… ุนู„ู‰ ุณู„ูŠู… ุจู† ุนูŠุณู‰ ูˆุนู„ู‰ ุฃุจูŠ ูŠูˆุณู ุงู„ุฃุนุดู‰ ูˆุบูŠุฑู‡ู…ุงุŒ ูˆุชุตุฏุฑ ู„ู„ุฅู‚ุฑุงุก ูˆุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉุŒ ูˆุฑูˆู‰ ุนู†ู‡ ุฎู„ู‚ ูƒุซูŠุฑ.

ูˆุญุฏุซ ุนู†ู‡ ู…ุณู„ู… ุจู† ุงู„ุญุฌุงุฌ ููŠ ุตุญูŠุญู‡ ุตุญูŠุญ ู…ุณู„ู…ุŒ​

This explains, and grammatically the meaning changes not, which was my concern; thanks again.
ู„ุญู…ุฒุฉ ุงู„ุญุถุฑู…ูŠ ู…ู†ู‡ุฌ ููŠ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ ุงุฎุชู„ู ููŠู‡ุง ุนู† ุจู‚ูŠุฉ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุงุช ุงู„ุนุดุฑุŒ ูˆู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุงุช ุฎู„ุงุฏ ูˆุฎู„ู ุนู† ุญู…ุฒุฉ ุงู„ูƒูˆููŠ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ุงุฎุชู„ุงูุงุช ู…ู†ู‡ุง:[2]

ูŠุตู„ ุขุฎุฑ ูƒู„ ุณูˆุฑุฉ ุจุฃูˆู„ ุชุงู„ูŠู‡ุง ู…ู† ุบูŠุฑ ุจุณู…ู„ุฉ ุจูŠู†ู‡ู…ุง.
ูŠุถู… ุงู„ู‡ุงุก ูˆุตู„ุง ูˆูˆู‚ูุง ููŠ ุงู„ุฃู„ูุงุธ ุงู„ุซู„ุงุซุฉ (ุนู„ูŠู‡ู… โ€“ ุฅูู„ูŠู‡ู… โ€“ ู„ุฏูŠู‡ู…).
ูŠู‚ุฑุฃ ุจุงู„ุฅุดุจุงุน ููŠ ุงู„ู…ุฏูŠู† ุงู„ู…ุชุตู„ ูˆุงู„ู…ู†ูุตู„ ุจู…ู‚ุฏุงุฑ ุณุช ุญุฑูƒุงุช.
ูŠู‚ุฑุฃ ุจุงู„ุณูƒุช ุนู„ู‰ (ุฃุซู„ ูˆุดูŠุก) ูˆูŠู‚ุฑุฃ ู…ู† ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุฎู„ู ุจุงู„ุณูƒุช ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู…ูุตูˆู„ ู…ุซู„ (ุนุฐุงุจ ุฃู„ูŠู…).

ูŠุณูƒู† ุงู„ู‡ุงุก ููŠ (ูŠูˆุฏู‡ ุฅู„ูŠูƒ) (ูˆู†ุตู„ู‡ ุฌู‡ู†ู…) (ู†ูˆุชู‡ ู…ู†ู‡ุง) (ูุงู„ู‚ู‡ ุฅูู„ูŠู‡ู…).
ูŠุณูƒู† ูŠุงุกุงุช ุงู„ุฅุถุงูุฉ ููŠ (ู‚ู„ ู„ุนุจุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ุฐูŠู† ุขู…ูŽู†ูˆุง) ุณูˆุฑุฉ ุฅุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู…ุŒ ูˆ(ูŠุง ุนุจุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ุฐูŠู† ุฃุณุฑููˆุง) ุณูˆุฑุฉ ุงู„ุฒู…ุฑ.

ูŠุบูŠุฑ ุงู„ู‡ู…ุฒ ุนู† ุงู„ูˆู‚ู ุณูˆุงุก ูƒุงู† ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุงู„ูƒู„ู…ุฉ ุฃู… ููŠ ุขุฎุฑู‡ุง ู†ุญูˆ (ูŠุคู…ู†ูˆู† - ูŠู†ุดุฆ) ุนู„ู‰ ุชูุตูŠู„.

ูŠู…ูŠู„ ุงู„ุฃู„ูุงุช ู…ู† ุฐูˆุงุช ุงู„ูŠุงุก ูˆุงู„ุฃู„ูุงุช ุงู„ู…ุฑุณูˆู…ุฉ ูŠุงุก ููŠ ุงู„ู…ุตุงุญู ู†ุญูˆ (ุงู„ู‡ุฏู‰ โ€“ ุงุดุชุฑู‰ - ุงู„ู†ุตุงุฑู‰)ุŒ ูˆูŠู…ูŠู„ ุงู„ุฃู„ูุงุช ููŠ (ุฎุงุจ โ€“ ุฎุงููˆุง โ€“ ุทุงุจ โ€“ ุถุงู‚ุช โ€“ ุฒุงุบ โ€“ ุดุงุก โ€“ ุญุงู‚ - ุฒุงุฏ) ูˆูŠู‚ู„ู„ ุงู„ุฃู„ูุงุช ุงู„ูˆุงู‚ุนุฉ ุจูŠู† ุฑุงุกูŠู† ุซุงู†ูŠุชู‡ู…ุง ู…ุชุทุฑูุฉ ู…ูƒุณูˆุฑุฉ ู†ุญูˆ (ุงู„ุฃุจุฑุงุฑ - ุงู„ุฃูŽุดุฑุงุฑ).

ูŠุซุจุช ุงู„ูŠุงุก ุงู„ุฒุงุฆุฏุฉ ููŠ (ุฃุชู…ุฏูˆู†ู† ุจู…ุงู„) ููŠ ุณูˆุฑุฉ ุงู„ู†ู…ู„ (ุฑุจู†ุง ูˆุชู‚ุจู„ ุฏุนุงุก) ุณูˆุฑุฉ ุฅุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู….

ูŠุฏุบู… ููŠ ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุฎู„ู ุฐุงู„ (ุฅุฐ) ููŠ (ุงู„ุฏุงู„) ูˆ(ุงู„ุชุงุก) ูˆู…ู† ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุฎู„ุงุฏ ููŠ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุญุฑูˆูู‡ุง ู…ุง ุนุฏุง ุงู„ุฌูŠู…ุŒ ูˆูŠุฏุบู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠู† ุฏุงู„ (ู‚ุฏ) ููŠ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุญุฑูˆูู‡ุง ูˆุชุงุก ุงู„ุชุฃู†ูŠุซ ููŠ ุฌู…ูŠุน ุญุฑูˆูู‡ุงุŒ ูˆูŠุฏุบู… ู„ุงู… (ู‡ู„) ููŠ ุงู„ุซุงุก ููŠ (ู‡ู„ ุซูˆุจ ุงู„ูƒูุงุฑ) ููŠ ุณูˆุฑุฉ ุงู„ู…ุทูููŠู†ุŒ ูˆู„ุงู… (ุจู„) ููŠ ุงู„ุณูŠู† ููŠ (ุจู„ ุณูˆู„ุช ู„ูƒู…) ููŠ ุณูˆุฑุฉ ูŠูˆุณู ูˆููŠ ุงู„ุชุงุก ู†ุญูˆ (ุจู„ ุชุฃุชูŠู‡ู…)ุŒ ูˆูŠุฏุบู… ุงู„ุจุงุก ุงู„ู…ุฌุฒูˆู…ุฉ ููŠ ุงู„ูุงุก ู†ุญูˆ (ูˆุฅูู† ุชุนุฌุจ ูุนุฌุจ) ู…ู† ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุฎู„ุงุฏุŒ ูˆูŠุฏุบู… ุงู„ุฐุงู„ ููŠ ุงู„ุชุงุก ููŠ (ุนุฐุช โ€“ ุงุชุฎุฐุชู… - ูู†ุจุฐุชู‡ุง) ูˆุงู„ุซุงุก ููŠ ุงู„ุชุงุก ููŠ (ุฃูˆุฑุซุชู…ูˆู‡ุง) ูˆููŠ (ู„ุจุซุช) ูƒูŠู ูˆู‚ุนุช.

Trending