Be honest

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
What are you anxious about?

Everything, my future, my parents, family, people. My health.

I think it's social anxiety and general anxiety I've got.

And I'm depressed cause I don't like my life. Never have I ever felt happy. Sometimes I think I was born depressed.
And I'm good at hiding my problems.

I have never. But I wouldnt take any of these tablets as they are addictive and you will believe you cant be without them. You are young and im sure has plenty of blessings around you. Start focusing on what you have that many people dont have and make long term plans to change thing you dont like. Medicine is there to make you numb and emotionless and your issues wont be fixed

You need to remove the things that's making you anxious & depressed.. Medication will only remove the symptoms temporary but it will or cannot solve the root cause of your symptoms..
Sit down with a pen and a paper and write down

1. What makes you unhappy
2. What will make you happy if you could chose your life freely
3. What's holding you back from doing what makes you happy

Divide 2. List into mini goals and try to achieve them step by step.. Be realistic and ready for temporary setbacks but stay focused on your goals..

Hope that makes sense to you... I hope the best for you.

Who here takes meds or did take meds for anxiety or depression?
Did it work?
I'm considering it atm
nayaa, u need help asap. try quran first. go to masjid and talk to imam. meet with other females at masjid and become friends with them. quit sspot and all social media. get a part time job. find a husband, get married, have fun in the bedroom, make kids. If you don't feel good after all that, go see a psychiatrist.

Yours Truly,
Dr. Jamal9
2259.jpg

Who here takes meds or did take meds for anxiety or depression?
Did it work?
I'm considering it atm

You first have to ask yourself what's causing you to have anxiety and/or depression. Anxiety and depression can be the result of a lot of things in your surroundings. It could come from work, school, friends and even family. Has something changed in your life recently, have you experienced a loss, are you unhappy with yourself, do you feel a lot of pressure from your family. Sometimes you might think your going through anxiety/ depression but it could actually be something else. I'm not against someone going to the drs and getting on medication if its needed, but I'd use it as a last option. Sometimes we just need to change a few things that we are doing or lack there of and we'll notice a change for the better.

Trending

Latest posts