BBC report: North Galkayo begins to see people leave out of fear of clan revenge attacks

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
galkacyo is controlled by pl this is fake news, galkacyo will not be lawless, also this only mention one politician leaving tf u mean ''people''

cow

VIP

This reminds me of this HG lady who has mx grandkids and abgaal grandkids during the height of abgaal vs hg was saying she use to hide her abgaal grandkids due to fear of them being killed while she had no fear of anyone targeting her mx grandkids.

This story of people hiding in baxarley reminds me of that. Its crazy who things turn quickly in Somalia.

This reminds me of this HG lady who has mx grandkids and abgaal grandkids during the height of abgaal vs hg was saying she use to hide her abgaal grandkids due to fear of them being killed while she had no fear of anyone targeting her mx grandkids.

This story of people hiding in baxarley reminds me of that. Its crazy who things turn quickly in Somalia.

this aint in barxarley u dumbass, these clan killings are happening on the side controlled by PL.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
galkacyo is controlled by pl this is fake news, galkacyo will not be lawless
report from reer garowe sxb

1CF6EFBC-6E22-4073-8ACE-BF49F18FE379.jpeg

How about you stop the delusional guulwadeyn and instead address the issue so maybe Deni can get a grip rather than be in Malaysia

Trending

Latest posts