BBC confirms President Deni to declare candidacy for President of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Duchess the only risk with Deni leaving Garowe for Villa Somalia is if Karash becomes the next state president until January 2024 Karash might conspire with the Hiraab who'll become Somalia's prime minister to both undermine President Deni and even worse end PL autonomy in order to practically abolish federalism
What's with the scare tactics? Karash if he does become pres of PL would work in their interest.

What's with the scare tactics? Karash if he does become pres of PL would work in their interest.

This is what happens when people believe the propaganda that only Majeerteen care for Puntland's interests.

There are die-hard Puntites of all Puntite subclans since its inception in 1998.

Karaash will be a good President and we will all support him.

Regional leaders from fully autonomous states shouldn’t be allowed to lead Somalia. If the FGS can’t have a say in military/Economic and in other fields in Puntland. Their leaders should be banned from competing for Villa Somalia. It’s that simple

Always expecting Handouts from Xamar but reject their authority in every direction and even in front of the IC :yacadiim:

reer

VIP
You approve of Federalism, you're just jealous you're a minority in Somalia hence why you make comments such as this;

Galgaduud Sare kulaha, nobody will recognise your 5 meters of land as a Federal State and that's what upsets your people the most.
i live on 3 rivers juba genale dawa and the furthest somali up the genale river which is the biggest source of webiga jubba sdont be xaasid missy. :diddyswag:

This is what happens when people believe the propaganda that only Majeerteen care for Puntland's interests.

There are die-hard Puntites of all Puntite subclans since its inception in 1998.

Karaash will be a good President and we will all support him.
Certain dblocks caay Karash and call him a dabodalif and others say he's not for PL. The man can't win lol

Regional leaders from fully autonomous states shouldn’t be allowed to lead Somalia. If the FGS can’t have a say in military/Economic and in other fields in Puntland. Their leaders should be banned from competing for Villa Somalia. It’s that simple

Always expecting Handouts from Xamar but reject their authority in every direction and even in front of the IC :yacadiim:

Nobody expects or receives a cent from Xamar's taxes, so get your facts right before you press 'enter' on your posts and make yourself look foolish.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Periplus states will never obey the federal government out of their free will unless state leaders are simultaneously federal leaders

That’s because we all are still stuck in this -900 IQ Qabiil mentality.

No developed nation or civilised nation has qabiil like Somalia.

Shouldn’t that tell us something?

That’s because we all are still stuck in this -900 IQ Qabiil mentality.

No developed nation or civilised nation has qabiil like Somalia.

Shouldn’t that tell us something?

All Nations have qabiils and different ethnic groups who live in certain regions.
Look at the United Kingdom for instance, you had the Germanic/Norman Kings of England who subjugated the Celts and till this day, a good portion of Celts aka the Welsh,Irish and the Scots resent the English and try to escape.

@Periplus if we're being honest if we truly want a proper federal system like in Australia whereby the states have some autonomy but the federal government is supreme across the whole country then only Said Deni can make this a reality. South Central Somalia except few parts controlled by kebab or Madobe are dominated by the FGS so a Deni win would reintegrate PL with South Central Somalia after 30 years

i live on 3 rivers juba genale dawa and the furthest somali up the genale river which is the biggest source of webiga jubba sdont be xaasid missy. :diddyswag:

Sadly for you, rivers will not be recognised as a Federal State.

Shall I copy you and talk about how much coastline Puntites own? What's next? How much Sky we can see from our state?

Please join us in the year 2021 and try to develop the LAND.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
All Nations have qabiils and different ethnic groups who live in certain regions.
Look at the United Kingdom for instance, you had the Germanic/Norman Kings of England who subjugated the Celts and till this day, a good portion of Celts aka the Welsh,Irish and the Scots resent the English and try to escape.

They are different ethnic groups, with different languages, cultures and even different forms of Christianity.

Furthermore, β€œethnic or tribal” identity in the UK and Western Europe has been dead for centuries.

Even in Africa, tribe isn’t as important as it is in Somalia.

What will it take for Somalia to realise how fucking backwards qabiil is.

It’s no different than the Indian caste system except for having killed more people.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Periplus if we're being honest if we truly want a proper federal system like in Australia whereby the states have some autonomy but the federal government is supreme across the whole country then only Said Deni can make this a reality. South Central Somalia except few parts controlled by kebab or Madobe are dominated by the FGS so a Deni win would reintegrate PL with South Central Somalia after 30 years

As I said, Deni has my vote.

He seems to be a sensible leader and the potential to be a great leader in Somali history.

The Welsh and Irish had their own language that was different from English. There is absolutely nothing different between a guy in boorama, a guy in eyl and a guy from kismayo. We are all from the same ethnic group, this qabiil stuff is make-believe

They are different ethnic groups, with different languages, cultures and even different forms of Christianity.

Furthermore, β€œethnic or tribal” identity in the UK and Western Europe has been dead for centuries.

Even in Africa, tribe isn’t as important as it is in Somalia.

What will it take for Somalia to realise how fucking backwards qabiil is.

It’s no different than the Indian caste system except for having killed more people.

First of all, I don't know why you keep bringing up qabiil whenever Federalism is mentioned.
You seem intent on conflating Federalism with 'qabiil', when since the dawn of mankind, people have lived with their own families and extended relatives, this is natural and thus most people will live in regions dominated by their own kind.

For instance, the Scandinavians moved to Minneapolis and till this day, that's where most Scandinavian Americans live. You have groups like the Amish, who still live in Pennsylvania hundreds of years latter.

The issue is not 'qabiil', it's preventing power-crazed lunatics from taking charge.

The Welsh and Irish had their own language that was different from English. There is absolutely nothing different between a guy in boorama, a guy in eyl and a guy from kismayo. We are all from the same ethnic group, this qabiil stuff is make-believe

What does qabiil have to do with Federalism?

Even under Centralism, people lived in regions dominated by their own clan.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
First of all, I don't know why you keep bringing up qabiil whenever Federalism is mentioned.
You seem intent on conflating Federalism with 'qabiil', when since the dawn of mankind, people have lived with their own families and extended relatives, this is natural and thus most people will live in regions dominated by their own kind.

For instance, the Scandinavians moved to Minneapolis and till this day, that's where most Scandinavian Americans live. You have groups like the Amish, who still live in Pennsylvania hundreds of years latter.

The issue is not 'qabiil', it's preventing power-crazed lunatics from taking charge.

I love federalism. I live in a federal country. I want Somalia to be

I brought up qabiil when @InaShaqalle brought up introducing a UAE style system to Somalia.

That inherently means making qabiilism a permanent reality in Somali politics.

I don’t want Somalia to be divided on qabiil in 50 years time. Do you?

These people who try to claim that Federalism is more 'qabiilist' than Centralism make me laugh.

For instance, if Puntland was dissolved, we'd still end up with several regions and the same amount of reps in the Central Parliament.

You cannot make us a minority no matter what system you invent, and that's what troubles some of you the most.

I even heard of a laughable proposal by @Periplus where he said people should get paid to move to other clan regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts