Barawani girl is confused by her DNA test results

Apollo

VIP
I dont think Andamanese evolved into kinky hair.
AASI were different, they were probably mixed between an Andamanese-like population + Australoid + Proto Caucasoid population, I wish they study more about AASI population. Andamanese and AASI have different ydna, Andamanese have ydna D while group with high AASI have ydna H (which was found in Paleolithic Europe) and for some of them ydna C (which are found among Australian Aboriginal).
Kinky hair is still found is tribal population like the Paniya (who have the highest AASI %):

I think you are cherry picking pics here. Looked up the Paniya and the vast majority of them have straight to wavy hair.

Tribal_people_in_Kerala_.jpg

I think my point still stands that most likely the paleolithic natives of India (AASI) had some form of wavy hair instead of kinky hair (which the Andamanese have - I suspect due to their separate evolution). This also explains why Indians have even straighter hair than Southern Europeans on average. I doubt Indian's AASI ancestors had curly or kinky hair.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Many reer banadri claim to be yemenis and a lot of them got yemeni citizenship when the civil war started

If only those Yemenis knew they were 20% Hindi, 25-40% Somali and like 10% Bantu with whatever MENA remains not even being clear cut Yemeni.

:pachah1:

If only those Yemenis knew they were 20% Hindi, 25-40% Somali and like 10% Bantu with whatever MENA remains not even being clear cut Yemeni.

:pachah1:
The issue is mostly with the diaspora really. What I've noticed is that if they don't know the orgins of their qabil, they just default to Yemeni instead of asking elders or older people in the family. There are only a few qabil which claim Yemeni origins.

Apollo

VIP
They don't descend from a single Daarood man, different families from different Harti clans moved to Dhofar region in Oman.

Those Omani Hartis have full-blooded Harti relatives and I believe are still in touch with their families in Puntland. They didn't leave that long ago and clan elders like Siwaaqroon's clan elder, the MJ king etc, visit them.

Hartis were really expanding a lot in the 1700s/1800s.

Big portions of Jubbaland and even Bay-Bakool were also settled by Harti migrants.

But since the 1990s civil war, Hartis have become insular and only settle in Puntland/SSC or the overseas diaspora. No longer taking lands from other Somalis.

:hmm::mjkkk:

Big portions of Jubbaland and even Bay-Bakool were also settled by Harti migrants.

But since the 1990s civil war, Hartis have become insular and only settle in Puntland/SSC or the overseas diaspora. No longer taking lands from other Somalis.

Alhamdulilah those days are over, xaqdaro ma fiicna.
:samwelcome:

But since the 1990s civil war, Hartis have become insular and only settle in Puntland/SCC or the overseas diaspora. No longer taking lands from other Somalis.

Alhamdulilah those days are over, xaqdaro ma fiicna.
:samwelcome:

That was the time when Harti could move into areas peacefully and brought a positive impact.
Harti don't displace and uproot folks.

Som

VIP
Yeah, I was making a distinction between cad cads and Arab immigrants during the 20th Century.

Apparently, I read that Carab Salaax are actually from the Mehri tribe, who are the inhabitants of Soqotra and pockets of South Yemen. However, I am not too certain on it.
Carab salaax are so much assimilated with MJ that their arabness is negligible. They look exactly like everyone else, i wouldn't compare them with benadiris who have noticable admixture

Trending

Latest posts