Bantu Kenya promoting birth-control in NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
those women don't look somali. I said certain somali clans are pretenders from xabashi and bantu

None of you here got my points, in Somalia or west it is ok to do family planning but the issue here IS the birth control is prompted in occupied land of NED to cushite Somalis by Bantu . The same bantu authority that killed and committed ethnic cleanse at Somalis.

waraabe

Your superior
welcome to the real world and not instagram

they can claim but those women look non somali to me.

As for the birth control, I believe it is very good and important. we don't need people to have kids they cant take care off and feed

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It is well known fact that Somalis in Kenya married the Nilotic and other tribes in Kenya.
Im sorry to kill your mood, i know you love posting arab looking somalis but it is a fact that these women in the video are 100 % Somali with no foreign blood in them. But whatever makes you sleep at night :)

waraabe

Your superior
the question is kenya implementing the same birth control efforts in all its regions equally or is it the somali region only

None of you here got my points, in Somalia or west it is ok to do family planning but the issue here IS the birth control is prompted in occupied land of NED to cushite Somalis by Bantu . The same bantu authority that killed and committed ethnic cleanse at Somalis.

I understand your concerns Canuck but the reality is, Somalis are irresponsible when it comes to family planning. I believe in quality over quantity.
Unless you're wealthy, then breed away but impoverished Somalis- nope. Instead of breeding like rabbits, imagine if Somalis spent time on home schooling and saved money for their children to open businesses or gain an amazing education. We'd have far less issues.

Im sorry to kill your mood, i know you love posting arab looking somalis but it is a fact that these women in the video are 100 % Somali with no foreign blood in them. But whatever makes you sleep at night :)

Do you know them personally ?

Apollo

VIP
Do you know them personally ?

I have seen multiple studies on Kenyan Somalis and there has never been any Bantu or Nilotic admixture detected. Ever. Somalis from South-Central Somalia (between the two rivers) have higher probabilities of having Bantu admixture.

The main thing that differentiates Kenyan Somalis from other Somalis is that they carry more Omotic and Borana Oromo admixture (South Ethiopian).

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Those women could be Garre from Mandera or Ajuran from Wajir. Those are two large groups who are not fully ethnic Somali. Garre and Ajuran have a lot of Nilotic and Oromo blood, they have some adeeg in their features. @waraabe seems to be very preceptive in this matter.

Somalis in NE Kenya should be having many more children so that they are not completely swamped by bantus when oil is discovered in their lands. There is a great danger that NE Kenya is lost to bantus if Somalis do not keep up their 6 or 7 children per woman average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts