Bandit here is the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Your buddies (HJ) getting molested in Ceerigaabo after they tried to claim the crown
of the jewl in Sanaag (Ceerigaab) Lol. Gadhweyn, Musa Carre and Sacad Yoonis
taught them a lesson.

@bandit

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Walahi your one of the few isaaq posters I f*ck with:lolbron:
So why did yall stop couldn't you kick them out of ceel afweyne district:whew:
Also we only help them because you were flexing your muscles on everybody:reallymaury:We ain't buddy buddy with them niggas:wow:

Bohol

VIP

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Your buddies (HJ) getting molested in Ceerigaabo after they tried to claim the crown
of the jewl in Sanaag (Ceerigaab) Lol. Gadhweyn, Musa Carre and Sacad Yoonis
taught them a lesson.

@bandit

Dameer yahow maskaxda laga kufsaday. Prestige weligaa isbedeli maysid. I have nothing but love for hy laakiin ogow, you guys are a minority in every single province in somaliland waqooyi galbeed ila iyo sanaag. Waxba hanagu faanin, kan yar oo Kismaayo kasoo jeeda oo aan dhulka weligii arag beenta ku dhaadhici laakiin xaqiiqdi wala wada og yahay

Bohol

VIP
Don't mistake us for the 4 Habuusho langaabs who need alliance all the time Lol. Sanaag is H-Y majority and so are many
other provinces.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Minority in waqooyi galbeed, minority in togdheer, minority in sool, minority in sanaag. lmao war beenta dadka ka daa niinyo, qof weyn baa tahaye

Bohol

VIP
Again don't mistake people for Habar Habasho a coalition of langaab 4 sons Lol.
HJ is minority in Sanaag, Togdheer. You don't exist in the rest of the regions Lol.

Hj is tiny clan I never seen them before

But I seen leelkase before.

Is leelkase bigger than hj? I think so.

And hj look like aliens. They look Somali of course but alien Somalis.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Hj is tiny clan I never seen them before

But I seen leelkase before.

Is leelkase bigger than hj? I think so.

And hj look like aliens. They look Somali of course but alien Somalis.

diig iyo malab wa maxay??? Wa Dhiig! Nin oo aan garanayn sidii Dhiig loo qoro ba qabaailka ka hadlayo, yaaab.com
Hj control the main financial institution of somalis(dahabshiil) and the livestock trade neef yahay. We are part and parcel of the pristine original somali culture. Our name rings bells.

Duke of Harshaw, raali ahow sxb. Like i said i have nothing against any isaaq. HJ is a coalition of clans. Musa makes 95% so I don't know what you're talking about.

Habar jeclo are the largest, most numerous clan and they run Somaliland economically, politically, socially and spiritually. they practically own the shit and irrelevant lagaabs will always hate.

Bohol

VIP
Nah they are the Madhibaans of Somaliland. The first time they were allowed to become a president of Somaliland was in

Bohol

VIP
Reality is first president was HY, second president HA, third president a Awdalian. You
became a president of Somaliland after a non Isaaq Lol.

Going by your rationale then HY are the true Madhibaans of Somaliland since they ruled less than two years, which is less than Awdalians 7 years, HA 9 years, HJ 5 years and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending