Back home a whole generation have been given horrible names from heavy Bollywood influences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
giphy.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have never heard of the name anush before in my life. Cute babies though

Horta I'm afraid the new generation of Somali kids back home will have Indian names thanks to their bollywood obsessed parents.
Almost cried when my cousin said her favourite name is Lakshi :damn:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I will call my first born girl flora (symbol of life) and my first born son Helios.:ahh:

Our name game is weak :bell:

Your kids will be roasted on the daily by other Somalis but in an cadaan only area they'll be deemed "one of the good ones".
For sure if I have a girl iA I'll call her Ayaan and idk for a guy, all the good ones have been taken by my family or relatives already. All that's coming up is moos but maybe that's because I'm hungry :mjlol:

Your kids will be roasted on the daily by other Somalis but in an cadaan only area they'll be deemed "one of the good ones".
For sure if I have a girl iA I'll call her Ayaan and idk for a guy, all the good ones have been taken by my family or relatives already.

I'll raise them to disregard hateful Somalis, and they are like two of us where I live anyways :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending