Awdal region

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They got 48% votes in Awdal in the 2017 election :kanyehmm:
Awdal is with Kulmiye next elections. Bixi been treating them good even better than other idoors promise with more seats and developments. He seems to be on their good side ever since he replaced HJs with gadabursi in his party lol

Reborn
Awdal is with Kulmiye next elections. Bixi been treating them good even better than other idoors promise with more seats and developments. He seems to be on their good side ever since he replaced HJs with gadabursi in his party lol

B-But he committed genocide there.How in the world can he get a majority there cough cough

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I dunno what folks in this forum will say but I've heard from my parents and older relatives that a lot of Samaroon folks are more pro-Somaliweyn but are rather quiet and lowkey about it as the Isaaq have them essentially by the balls. A family friend of my mother's once was lamenting this to her and saying something like "We are really screwed. Djibouti to our east and these guys in Hargeisa to our west. We have no power." I was confused because Djibouti is technically run by Dir (Cisse) but apparently Geelle isn't as pro-Samaroon as you might think.

"Somaliland" is made up of 5 gobols/regions. Awdal, Woqooyi Galbeed/Maroodi Jeex, Togdheer, Sanaag and Sool. Maroodi Jeex and Toghdeer are overwhelmingly Isaaq and the heartland of "Somaliland" where it is run from. Sanaag is sort of half-half Isaaq and Harti (mainly Warsangali) and the capital of Ceerigaabo even used to be more Harti than Isaaq once upon a time whereas Sool and a small chunk of Togdheer is overwhelmingly Dhulbahante.

The Harti subclans are not at their core pro-Somaliland and have had their own independence movements but they do tend to just go along with its rule at times to avoid trouble or due to opportunism among their political elites. Niggas are essentially locked in a wrestling match between SL and PL as well. The Dir to the far west have also had their own quashed independence ideas like "Awdalland state" once upon a time but I've heard they're more with the SL program but also, as I mentioned above, heard a lot of the opposite. Even noticed this online sometimes. Would realy like some Samaroons to enlighten us in this thread.
Any person in 2021 that still believes in somaliweyne has autism. Seriously what has Somaliweyne done for somali people?. You have clans in jubaland fighting over land right now. :williamswtf:

Trending