Average Somali walking in Xamar

They're kids for God's sake
Why u guys acting like nazis ?
They're just little curious
The same way when some Whites and Asians try to touch black people's hair .

And , I know most of you don't have that kind of hair let's be honest with ourselves, waryaara, your hair type is more closer to theirs :mjswag:

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Yes. Bantus are everywhere but ethnic Somalis are the majority.
The new capital of Somalia should be an actual somali city like Djibouti or Hargesia. Maybe if IOG mans up and takes Dir dhaba & harar we can make them a contender.

Zelia. Although it can probably do with a makeover to bring back the architecture after the war and decay.
Lol, have you seen the condition of Zeila? Zeila? It’s a ghost town. Xamar is beautiful till this day despite baring the brunt of the war. Like I said Xamar is in a league of its own.

Harar actually has a rich history that can compete with Xamar, even though it's more of a 'recent' settlement in comparison.
Yes, but it doesn’t have the natural beauty nor a coast. Xamar has been going through kharxis and it’s still kept some of its beauty. In the hey days, y’all can never compete and all of you back in the days used to come to Xamar for opportunities and many still do and even despite the chaos, you still can’t compete. Also, why talk about harar when it’s a foreign city controlled by harari people for most of
It’s history? Even now, there is hardly any Somalis. Xamar is a Somali city, ran by the Somali people.

Yes, but it doesn’t have the natural beauty nor a coast. Xamar has been going through kharxis and it’s still kept some of its beauty. In the hey days, y’all can never compete and all of you back in the days used to come to Xamar for opportunities and many still do and even despite the chaos, you still can’t compete. Also, why talk about harar when it’s a foreign city controlled by harari people for most of
It’s history? Even now, there is hardly any Somalis. Xamar is a Somali city, ran by the Somali people.

Damn, you are very much attached to Xamar kkk. The way you’re dunking me with a roasting session:whoa:

I was only talking about the history of Harar city/region, which constitutes a significant part of Somali history. But it’s true that it’s not in the hands of Somalis anymore and neither Hararis. Oromos are actually the majority today. Though, things can change in the future given our high birth rate in the region, who knows if it becomes Somali majority again 🤣

Damn, you are very much attached to Xamar kkk. The way you’re dunking me with a roasting session:whoa:

I was only talking about the history of Harar city/region, which constitutes a significant part of Somali history. But it’s true that it’s not in the hands of Somalis anymore and neither Hararis. Oromos are actually the majority today. Though, things can change in the future given our high birth rate in the region, who knows if it becomes Somali majority again 🤣
I just want to be there, drinking my Somali Shaah, wearing my bati sitting outside on a veranda near the beach enjoying the view of the sea listening to old Ahmed Naji. @Idrus knows nothing about the pearl of the Indian ocean. Xamar is my heart.

The new capital of Somalia should be an actual somali city like Djibouti or Hargesia. Maybe if IOG mans up and takes Dir dhaba & harar we can make them a contender.
If there's another capital it will only ever be either Baydhabo or Galkayo. The only reason I would think of the capital moving is because Xamar is not a city that is representative of all Somalis unlike the days of Kacaan.

If there's another capital it will only ever be either Baydhabo or Galkayo. The only reason I would think of the capital moving is because Xamar is not a city that is representative of all Somalis unlike the days of Kacaan.
Ah and Galkayo represents all Somalis does it?

Till this day, Xamar is incredibly diverse and the least qabilist. You find every qabil there and no one bats eyelid. People that live there call each other ciyaal Xamar regardless of tribe. The only reason why some would say Xamar doesn’t represent Somalis is due to blatant tribalism by others whom I won’t name that have issues with Hawiyes.

They had no problem with Xamar when the president was someone from their clan.

Trending