AU sides with Farmajo

Not just Rooble. He also insulted Hassan Sheikh, Madoobe, and Deni and now it appears the AU is endorsing those statements :damn:

Farmaajo has a coalition footsoldiers of eelays, .5, and some other Daroods even. He has AU support from the highest level now and that means Abiy has a green light to help his friend. RIP FGS.

Not just Rooble. He also insulted Hassan Sheikh, Madoobe, and Deni and now it appears the AU is endorsing those statements :damn:

Farmaajo has a coalition footsoldiers of eelays, .5, and some other Daroods even. He has AU support from the highest level now and that means Abiy has a green light to help his friend. RIP FGS.
Farmaajo has broad support, a politician in a sea of tribal ignoramuses. Rooble is a bone thrown to expose tribalists fangs to the Somali people and the international sector.

Farmaajo will be here for at minimum another 4 years. Deni , like his predecessors, won't get near the presidency.

cow

VIP
Rooble has no legitimacy , he is exposing his coalition and is losing respect from all sides.

When the likes of Mahad salaad, al cadaale and abdishakur warsame are your "advisors" then you will experience loss after loss.

what i found more interesting then that was how now even the so called "international community" is sidelining Rooble.

This meeting now says that the international community will from now on only deal directly with FEIT. Rooble is out of the picture.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
When the likes of Mahad salaad, al cadaale and abdishakur warsame are your "advisors" then you will experience loss after loss.

what i found more interesting then that was how now even the so called "international community" is sidelining Rooble.

This meeting now says that the international community will from now on only deal directly with FEIT. Rooble is out of the picture.
James Swan is a Farmaajo puppet. The trio of Yamamoto, Swan and Madeira have caused chaos in the past few years.

Once Farmaajo is deposed, there’ll be clean sweep

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ileen ceeb looma dhinto no one cares about Baahane I told yall Farmaajo is the recognized President :mjlaugh: :mjlaugh: :pachah1:
Dance Dancing GIF by NBA on TNT

cow

VIP
James Swan is a Farmaajo puppet. The trio of Yamamoto, Swan and Madeira have caused chaos in the past few years.

That is how it suppose to be, they should be puppets to Farmaajo the president of Somalia or you prefer Rooble putting a khastuumo on swan like he did on uhuru?

rooble-2.jpg

Looks like this President is constantly winning. I’m glad the President took this win to go, that takeway looked delicious too. He might wanna share his secret recipe with us. How the hell is the AU working for a Somali president? Times changing!:hahaidiot:

cow

VIP
Looks like this President is constantly winning. I’m glad the President took this win to go, that takeway looked delicious too. He might wanna share his secret recipe with us. How the hell is the AU working for a Somali president? Times changing!:hahaidiot:

According the the qaran dhumis it is bad for the AU to work for president of Somalia. to them it should be the President working for the AU and taking orders from them.

i suppose they are used to putting on khastuumo for shisheeye.

According the the qaran dhumis it is bad for the AU to work for president of Somalia. to them it should be the President working for the AU and taking orders from them.

i suppose they are used to putting on khastuumo for shisheeye.
I like you sxb waxaad tahay nin wax badan og. No more kastuumo mentality. We want everyone in Somalia taking orders from the President foreign and domestic. It’s only fair we work and function like true ambassadors. This is why I support this man, in my lifetime I’ve always seen our presidents taking orders from others, it’s feels good to see things are slowly moving along

Farmaajo now has puppets in the UN, AU and USA. All the more reason we should support this genius.

@Bariire ! Ina uptiyow, how can you support a man like this. Shameful wallahi.

First of all im not your ina abti nacasyahow, and 2nd of all i support in erasing you parasitic pests from Mogadishu, walahi i hope Rooble mans up and releases his Militia to roam around Mogadishu door by door hunt searching for you pests who live among us.

Go back to Somaliland waryaa, you are not wanted in Somalia!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He will be arrested than deported if he sets foot in Somalia.
30 jir said NISA cant operate in Aden Cadde yet it failed. ATMIS controls airport and have their own seperate terminal. I wonder how Rooble plans to stop Maidera:mjlaugh:

Trending